Upon further inspection...

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
check the jersey in this thread on the guy in the middle wearing it. That's the Mightier-when-he-rides-a-bike-that-doesn't-kick-his-own-ass-in-a-race-Than All Sir WB. I like it...a lot!

Team Smack • View topic - Texas trip

that made my day. and some good looking tats too. Is that a bike on the inner left arm?

i've got an adrenaline rush something fierce. looks like i'll be wearing my, that once was once his, orange colonel's jersey and riding 112 miles sooner than i thought.

yes.

roadhouse said:
i've got an adrenaline rush something fierce. looks like i'll be wearing my, that once was once his, orange colonel's jersey and riding 112 miles sooner than i thought.

yes.

what are you talking about :confused:

steve said:
what are you talking about :confused:

<Chris Tucker In Rush Hour> 'RREEEAAAD MYYY LIIPPS. DO-A YOU-A UNDERSTAND-A THE WOOORDDS-A THAT ARE-A COMING OUT OF-A MY-A MOOOOUTH-A?"

i have a jersey that he gave me, a colonels jersey that is the only jersey i pretty much wear when i ride that is driving me batty because it's not being used enough but all it took to remember why i enjoy riding in the first place was one simple photo of the guy in a colonel's jersey.

it might just be a Houston thing, seeing as how he worked his way up to top ten and top five world ranked cross racer at one time. not too shabby for a Houstonian, huh?

i like saying that so with that said i'll add this; Houston, no elevation whatsoever so what's your excuse?

got it steve?

not the best photo of it but that's her..

DSCN2574.jpg

i might be a little off in the head, no doubt as we all are in our own right, but it's the simple and meaningful things in life that stir the best of emotions in me.

i'll post up after my ride.

Still only running as once i get this weird spinal problem straigthened out I'll be able to fully ride with the bike and balanced which is still something i have never been able to do so hang tight WB, it is happening.

btw, that's what i meant all along by been here and done this, i've had to work through my body literally straightening itself out which only works with running and hurts and restricts it more with riding (as i recently found out this past year) and then the magic happens. it takes a lot of work to get it right, about the same as training for a marathon which now that i know what that is, i can say in hindsight from years ago that it takes that kind of mileage in comparison just to get proper and then i can really go!

a few more weeks and i'll be in the saddle full time.

Thanks for the jersey, world class no doubt!