upper arm muscle workout with boobs.

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by janiejones, Feb 28, 2008.

1. janiejones

janiejones New Member

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is possible to develop my upper arms and shoulders through weight training etc - but keep my boobs:eek: . I know a few women who workout their upper body a fair bit and look wonderful, but thier boobs tend to disappear as their arms/shoulders develop.

I have skinny little arms, but I think they have potential to develop and look nice and help my cycling as well. But I don't want to swap arms for boobs - I want to keep my metaphorical cake and eat it as well (Lemon Drizzle cake that is - with no nuts). :p :p :p :p :p

Tags:

2. matagi

matagi Well-Known Member

Boobs are just bags of fat that hang off your chest wall so exercising your upper body won't make them disappear. However, as your pectoral muscles develop, the appearance of your boobs may change and of course, if you lose weight, your boobs will get smaller because you lose fat from all over your body.

3. lwedge

lwedge New Member

Janie, it seems to be a body fat percentage issue. My wife works her upper body(chest, arms) she does a lot of bench press and Pec Deck work. She does rows (palms up) to work her arms rather than curls. The upper body work gives her more diffinition in the outer pec which I think makes her look bigger and the pec deck defines the center or breast bone area which just looks plain sexy.

I think you will be fine.

Good luck

lw