Upper Jockey wheel busted on my shimano deore XT rear derailleur

Steven Cohen

New Member
Jul 9, 2012
Hey guys, so as the title says the upper jockey wheel on my derailleur is completely shot... the inside of it has sort of squared off and it doesnt run the chain smoothly anymore..

The model number of my shimano Deore XT rear derailleur is RD-M750. can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap replacement upper jockey wheel? (or set of upper and lower, i dont mind)

Im kind of new to all this and have had a little look around but cant find any.

Cheers in advance

Steve C

(sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in!)

p.s can add photo later if needed.


Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
A Shimano jockey wheel will be your best bet, and that can be ordered at your LBS. You can also find 'em online at several retailers, and it's also likely you can find them on eBay.