upright to bent conversion a success[dual 27"]

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    Bike seems to be faster than I thought it would be. Unlike a regular SWB its not twitchy and is very
    stable. Boom is stout with no flex. I have gotten several compliments about the bike with two of
    them from a couple of guys on GRR tour easy's. Thanks to Lewis and Tom Blum for their past help and
    guidence on brazing. ALSO to Chere for the nice seat compliment.new pic at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look for upright to bent conversion

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bike seems to be faster than I thought it would be. Unlike a regular SWB its not twitchy and is
    > very stable. Boom is stout with no flex. I have gotten several compliments about the bike with two
    > of them from a couple of guys on GRR tour easy's. Thanks to Lewis and Tom Blum for their past help
    > and guidence on brazing. ALSO to Chere for the nice seat compliment.new pic at
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look for upright to bent conversion

    Great looking bike, Bill! Congrats on a job well done!

    -Barry

  3. Alan Weiss

    Alan Weiss Guest

    Nice bike, Bill! And you did a very good job documenting the process of conversion.

    Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider