upright to bent conversion a success[dual 27"]

Bill B

Guest
Bike seems to be faster than I thought it would be. Unlike a regular SWB its not twitchy and is very
stable. Boom is stout with no flex. I have gotten several compliments about the bike with two of
them from a couple of guys on GRR tour easy's. Thanks to Lewis and Tom Blum for their past help and
guidence on brazing. ALSO to Chere for the nice seat compliment.new pic at
http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look for upright to bent conversion

"Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bike seems to be faster than I thought it would be. Unlike a regular SWB its not twitchy and is
> very stable. Boom is stout with no flex. I have gotten several compliments about the bike with two
> of them from a couple of guys on GRR tour easy's. Thanks to Lewis and Tom Blum for their past help
> and guidence on brazing. ALSO to Chere for the nice seat compliment.new pic at
> http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look for upright to bent conversion

Great looking bike, Bill! Congrats on a job well done!

-Barry

Nice bike, Bill! And you did a very good job documenting the process of conversion.

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider