Upright to bents prototype boom mounted

Bill B

Guest
Finally got the boom notched at an angle[5deg. new pics are at
http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look for upright to bent conversion. pic has boom
temporary mounted and labeled parts 1 & 2. part 1 is temporary held together with hose clamps and U
bolts for fitting purposes only and will hold part 1 in place for brazing. I'm going to have to make
another part 1 which will be 3 " longer. With the longer part 1 heel strike should not be a issue.

Bill,

Your homebuilt conversion is looking good. I can never remember to take pictures while I'm building.
Thanks for taking the time. Did you notch with a drum grinder?

--
Miles of Smiles,

Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone

www.gate.net/~teblum

"Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Bill,
>
> Your homebuilt conversion is looking good. I can never remember to take pictures while I'm
> building. Thanks for taking the time. Did you notch with a drum grinder?
>
> --
> Miles of Smiles,
>
> Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone
>
> www.gate.net/~teblum

Hi Tom. Thanks.I do my notching with a Joint Jigger tube notcher[uses bi metal hole saws powered by
a drill.Does a pretty good job and will hadle up to 2" tubes.Pic of notcher is on my webshots album