URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Guest
DR JAi Maharaj ,JP
EMAIL:[email protected]
FAX:234 1 7599159

Greetings,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,
which is
of mutual benefit. This is by virtue of it's nature of being utterly
confidential.I am sure and have confidence of your ability, and
reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude.
We are top Officials of the Federal Government Contract review Panel
who are interested in importation of goods into our country with funds
which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this
business,we need your assistance to enable us transfer funds into your
account. Asmembers of the Contract Review Panel set up by the
Government of Nigeria toreview all contracts from 1983 to the present,
we have identified a lot ofinflated contract funds which are presently
floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

By virtue of our position as Civil Servants and members of this
Panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names, in this regard I have
been delegated by my colleagues of the review Panel to look for an
overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of
US$21,320,000.00 ( Twenty -One Million, Three Hundred and Twenty
Thousand United States Dollars) hence we take the liberty to writeyou.
The money will be shared as follows:-

1. 20% for the account owner
2. 70% for us (The Officials)
3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreignexpenses.

Please note that this transaction will take between 7 to 10 working days
from
the date of receipt of the following information by Fax 234 1 7599159,Your
Company's signed and stamped letterhead with atranscribed "Text" which we
would send to you upon receipt of your reply with a letter of interest.The
above
information will enable us write letter of claim, and Job description by
using
your Company name to apply for payment for the above stated amount.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above Fax number.

Detailed information of this pending business transaction will be
sent to you as soon as I hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

DR JIDE AZEEZ mni,JP.

NOTE:pLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER(VE/S/04/02) IN ALL
YOURRESPONSES......

This jyotshi Jai Maharaj has gone nuts. Of course that is to be expected of
a brain on Hinduism:

9999999999 -- This is your brain
0 - This is your brain on Hinduism.

Any question?

--
"But I'm really a seeker, a doubter. I'm interested in those people who take
things too far, because I see something of myself in them." JK

news:[email protected]...

"Seeker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> This jyotshi Jai Maharaj has gone nuts. Of course that is to be expected

of
> a brain on Hinduism:
>
> 9999999999 -- This is your brain
> 0 - This is your brain on Hinduism.

You wouldn't even have a zero to type with without the Hindu's you dummy.
Looks like you are wearing the big "0" right between your ears.