Urgent help needed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Has anyone seen my spoke key? I've been looking for it for hours now.

  2. Klydesdale

    Klydesdale Guest

  3. That was _your_ spoke key I picked up? Sorry - catch!

    Now, where the fsck did I put _mine_?

    Steve

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone seen my spoke key? I've been looking for it for hours now.

    No, but I *do* hear a rattling sound in your rear wheel.

    Bill "pop!" S.

  5. On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:23:50 +0000, Sorni did issue forth:

    > No, but I *do* hear a rattling sound in your rear wheel.

    I wouldn't know about rattling sounds, the loud clanking noise from my front wheel was drowning them
    out. Fixed that now, if my rear wheel dies tomorrow, I'll be having words with you.