*urgent* Re: Herne Hill

Status

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web site is remarkably silent
on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

John B

Guest
wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

> Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web site is remarkably silent
> on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..

Sorry can't answer about the parking. No doubt there are some bike racks or railings you could use.

Otherwise you can take a direct train from Victoria to Herne Hill (approx 10mins) then a short walk.

I'll be there. It should be a great day.

John B

Paul Wakerley

Guest
When I used to compete there (7 or 8 years ago) , parking was always difficult. If you get there
very early, you might get lucky and bag a spot in the car park (if they have it open for
spectators), otherwise you'll have to resort to cruising the local side streets. I always found
something eventually, but sometimes it was a 10 minute walk away.

Paul

> Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web
site
> is remarkably silent on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
Thanks guys!

Got it sorted - will be bussing in from Croydon - seems the most sensible option.

The paving slab fairy is looking forward to tomorrow!

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~

John B

Guest
wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

> Thanks guys!
>
> Got it sorted - will be bussing in from Croydon - seems the most sensible option.

So you'll be the ones with bubble gum on your pants ;-)

John B

Status
Not open for further replies.