*urgent* Re: Herne Hill

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web site is remarkably silent
    on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

    > Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web site is remarkably silent
    > on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..

    Sorry can't answer about the parking. No doubt there are some bike racks or railings you could use.

    Otherwise you can take a direct train from Victoria to Herne Hill (approx 10mins) then a short walk.

    I'll be there. It should be a great day.

    John B

  3. When I used to compete there (7 or 8 years ago) , parking was always difficult. If you get there
    very early, you might get lucky and bag a spot in the car park (if they have it open for
    spectators), otherwise you'll have to resort to cruising the local side streets. I always found
    something eventually, but sometimes it was a 10 minute walk away.

    Paul

    > Anyone know what the parking is like round Herne Hill Stadium??? The web
    site
    > is remarkably silent on stuff like parking, transport links, bus numbers, trains etc., etc., etc..
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Thanks guys!

    Got it sorted - will be bussing in from Croydon - seems the most sensible option.

    The paving slab fairy is looking forward to tomorrow!

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  5. John B

    John B Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

    > Thanks guys!
    >
    > Got it sorted - will be bussing in from Croydon - seems the most sensible option.

    So you'll be the ones with bubble gum on your pants ;-)

    John B

  6. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest