Urine is healthy

Leah Lidtorf

Guest
Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

Leah Lidtorf wrote:

> Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

If I send you some of mine, will you go first?

If drinking your urine is the cure, the reported rates of illness will drop. j

[email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

May I correct your poster!

Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!

Why is it so?

You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system that
pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing effect
into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in making) an
'old engine' of yours.

Does that smoothen your posting?

Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

[email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

May I correct your poster!

Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!

Why is it so?

You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system that
pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing effect
into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in making) an
'old engine' of yours.

Does that smoothen your posting?

Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

>[email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
>>news:<[email protected]>... Drink your urine and cancer and all
>other diseases will vanish forever !

Why don't yot go to a busy street corner and lay down on sidewalk. Get everybody who comes along to
pee all over you like a stray dog for a refreshing new-age body cleanse. It's especially refreshing
and rejuvinating before the annual new-age harmonic convergence laying on of hands ceremony.

dickinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Leah Lidtorf wrote:
>
> > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
>
> If I send you some of mine, will you go first?

Eeehhh....you weren't seriously considering going second, were you?! (oh, puke, puke, puke!)

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

news:[email protected]...

Ah! Yet another ****-boy.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.

Ha ha ha

Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!

"yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
>

> May I correct your poster!
>
> Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
>
> Why is it so?
>
> You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
> knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
> system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
> urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system
> that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing
> effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in
> making) an 'old engine' of yours.
>
> Does that smoothen your posting?
>
> Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

pervert!

Bronsing wrote:
> dickinson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Leah Lidtorf wrote:
>>
>>> Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
>>
>> If I send you some of mine, will you go first?
>>

> Eeehhh....you weren't seriously considering going second, were you?! (oh, puke, puke, puke!)

Nah! With the content of mine considered, there wouldn't be anyone around to check on me :)

I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.

Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????

"Satan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.
>
> Ha ha ha
>
> Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!
>
> "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever
!

> > May I correct your poster!
> >
> > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
> >
> > Why is it so?
> >
> > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
> > knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
> > system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in
> > the urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary
> > system that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their
> > healing effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable
> > sickness in making) an 'old engine' of yours.
> >
> > Does that smoothen your posting?
> >
> > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

| > drinking urine is healthy...

Is it better when drunk from the tap ?

fiona wrote...

> what evidence do you have to prove urine is good for you?

If I might attempt to insert a note of sanity into the thread(I'll probably regret this but here
goes)...in 1985, I was on an extended hitch-hiking trip in the midwest. At one point I contracted
a hideous case of trenchfoot--itching, cracked skin, the works. A holistic-healer type who gave me
a ride recommended that I treat it with coarse salt moistened with my own pee. Naturally, I was
grossed out and incredulous--at first. But by that evening the itching and burning in my feet were
so bad I'd have triedanything, and I wasn't near a drugstore, soooo...I took coarse salt, peed on
it enough to render it slushy, and rubbed handfuls of this into my suffering soles. It burned like
crazy at first! But five minutes later my itching was relieved. I continued to rub down the
afflicted areas with the ****-and-salt mixture for 2 days, at the end of which time the trench
foot had cleared up. Anecdotal, I know, and far removed from the issue of whizz-drinking, which
idea grosses me right the hell out; but it's my reply to Fiona's question.

His Malyfycynce and most Extreme DeLuxness, Sparrow 13

He lived past 90.

"truth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1FNpb.178519$bo1.151558@news-
server.bigpond.net.au...
> I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
> publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.
>
> Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????
>

> "Satan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.
> >
> > Ha ha ha
> >
> > Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> !
> > >

> > > May I correct your poster!
> > >
> > > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
> > >
> > > Why is it so?
> > >
> > > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable'
> > > to knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their
> > > blood system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood
> > > neutrient in the urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into
> > > the urinary system that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting
> > > some of their healing effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any
> > > forseeable sickness in making) an 'old engine' of yours.
> > >
> > > Does that smoothen your posting?
> > >
> > > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

"truth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
> publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.
>
> Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????

Or you could simply eat ginseng to have your health and continue to flush the urine. Of course you
would have to pay money for ginseng and your own urine is free!

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:41:52 -0800, Sparrow 13 <[email protected]> wrote:

>I wasn't near a drugstore, soooo...I took coarse salt,

You had coarse salt? No drugstore nearby?

Curious

At least you didn't drink your concotion.

WB
--

Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
[email protected]

"ardeedee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...

My grandfather died at 100, five weeks before his birthday. He never drank ****.

--
Robert Bronsing

But that's okay, see the children bleed It'll look great on the TV