Urine is healthy

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Leah Lidtorf, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Leah Lidtorf

    Leah Lidtorf Guest

    Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

    Tags:

  2. Dickinson

    Dickinson Guest

    Leah Lidtorf wrote:

    > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

    If I send you some of mine, will you go first?

  3. If drinking your urine is the cure, the reported rates of illness will drop. j

    Leah Lidtorf wrote:

    > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

  4. Yansimon52

    Yansimon52 Guest

    [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

    May I correct your poster!

    Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!

    Why is it so?

    You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
    urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system that
    pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing effect
    into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in making) an
    'old engine' of yours.

    Does that smoothen your posting?

    Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    How can drinking your own urine heal cancer? You are just recycling toxins in your blood again and
    again. Anth

    "Leah Lidtorf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

  6. Yansimon52

    Yansimon52 Guest

    [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !

    May I correct your poster!

    Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!

    Why is it so?

    You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
    urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system that
    pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing effect
    into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in making) an
    'old engine' of yours.

    Does that smoothen your posting?

    Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  7. kcajuk69

    kcajuk69 Guest

    >[email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    >>news:<[email protected]>... Drink your urine and cancer and all
    >other diseases will vanish forever !

    Why don't yot go to a busy street corner and lay down on sidewalk. Get everybody who comes along to
    pee all over you like a stray dog for a refreshing new-age body cleanse. It's especially refreshing
    and rejuvinating before the annual new-age harmonic convergence laying on of hands ceremony.

  8. Bronsing

    Bronsing Guest

    dickinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Leah Lidtorf wrote:
    >
    > > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
    >
    > If I send you some of mine, will you go first?

    Eeehhh....you weren't seriously considering going second, were you?! (oh, puke, puke, puke!)

    --

    Robert Bronsing

    Can't you see?
    It all makes perfect sense,
    expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

    (R. Waters)

  9. Bronsing

    Bronsing Guest

    yansimon52 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
    >

    > May I correct your poster!
    >
    > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
    >
    > Why is it so?
    >
    > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    > knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    > system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
    > urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system
    > that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing
    > effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in
    > making) an 'old engine' of yours.
    >
    > Does that smoothen your posting?

    Ah! Yet another piss-boy.

    --

    Robert Bronsing

    Can't you see?
    It all makes perfect sense,
    expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

    (R. Waters)

  10. Satan

    Satan Guest

    If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.

    Ha ha ha

    Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!

    "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
    >

    > May I correct your poster!
    >
    > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
    >
    > Why is it so?
    >
    > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    > knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    > system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
    > urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system
    > that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing
    > effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in
    > making) an 'old engine' of yours.
    >
    > Does that smoothen your posting?
    >
    > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  11. pervert!

    yansimon52 wrote:
    > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
    >

    > May I correct your poster!
    >
    > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
    >
    > Why is it so?
    >
    > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    > knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    > system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in the
    > urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary system
    > that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their healing
    > effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable sickness in
    > making) an 'old engine' of yours.
    >
    > Does that smoothen your posting?
    >
    > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  12. Fiona

    Fiona Guest

    what evidence do you have to prove urine is good for you?

  13. Dickinson

    Dickinson Guest

    Bronsing wrote:
    > dickinson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >> Leah Lidtorf wrote:
    >>
    >>> Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever !
    >>
    >> If I send you some of mine, will you go first?
    >>

    > Eeehhh....you weren't seriously considering going second, were you?! (oh, puke, puke, puke!)

    Nah! With the content of mine considered, there wouldn't be anyone around to check on me :)

  14. Truth

    Truth Guest

    I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
    publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.

    Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????

    "Satan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.
    >
    > Ha ha ha
    >
    > Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Drink your urine and cancer and all other diseases will vanish forever
    !

    > > May I correct your poster!
    > >
    > > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
    > >
    > > Why is it so?
    > >
    > > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable' to
    > > knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their blood
    > > system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood neutrient in
    > > the urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into the urinary
    > > system that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting some of their
    > > healing effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any forseeable
    > > sickness in making) an 'old engine' of yours.
    > >
    > > Does that smoothen your posting?
    > >
    > > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  15. Ruddy

    Ruddy Guest

    | > drinking urine is healthy...

    Is it better when drunk from the tap ?

  16. Sparrow 13

    Sparrow 13 Guest

    fiona wrote...

    > what evidence do you have to prove urine is good for you?

    If I might attempt to insert a note of sanity into the thread(I'll probably regret this but here
    goes)...in 1985, I was on an extended hitch-hiking trip in the midwest. At one point I contracted
    a hideous case of trenchfoot--itching, cracked skin, the works. A holistic-healer type who gave me
    a ride recommended that I treat it with coarse salt moistened with my own pee. Naturally, I was
    grossed out and incredulous--at first. But by that evening the itching and burning in my feet were
    so bad I'd have triedanything, and I wasn't near a drugstore, soooo...I took coarse salt, peed on
    it enough to render it slushy, and rubbed handfuls of this into my suffering soles. It burned like
    crazy at first! But five minutes later my itching was relieved. I continued to rub down the
    afflicted areas with the piss-and-salt mixture for 2 days, at the end of which time the trench
    foot had cleared up. Anecdotal, I know, and far removed from the issue of whizz-drinking, which
    idea grosses me right the hell out; but it's my reply to Fiona's question.

    His Malyfycynce and most Extreme DeLuxness, Sparrow 13

  17. Ardeedee

    Ardeedee Guest

    He lived past 90.

    "truth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    server.bigpond.net.au...
    > I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
    > publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.
    >
    > Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????
    >

    > "Satan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.
    > >
    > > Ha ha ha
    > >
    > > Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > [email protected] (Leah Lidtorf) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > !
    > > >

    > > > May I correct your poster!
    > > >
    > > > Yes, drinking urine is healthy, provided that, the urine come from infant!!
    > > >
    > > > Why is it so?
    > > >
    > > > You see, Mature creation of an infant, jolly well knowing that these infants are 'vulnerable'
    > > > to knock and bruises, that is why, they (infants) came with a special healing effect(in their
    > > > blood system) to tackle that. Of course, from time to time, thru filtering of the blood
    > > > neutrient in the urination system, there are 'spill-over' of these healing effect, going into
    > > > the urinary system that pass thru as urine. So, by drinking infant's urine, you are getting
    > > > some of their healing effect into your body system that play a part in reparing/healing(any
    > > > forseeable sickness in making) an 'old engine' of yours.
    > > >
    > > > Does that smoothen your posting?
    > > >
    > > > Danny Yang An Asian Holistic Physician cum Herbalist

  18. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "truth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
    > publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.
    >
    > Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????

    Or you could simply eat ginseng to have your health and continue to flush the urine. Of course you
    would have to pay money for ginseng and your own urine is free!

  19. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:41:52 -0800, Sparrow 13 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I wasn't near a drugstore, soooo...I took coarse salt,

    You had coarse salt? No drugstore nearby?

    Curious

    At least you didn't drink your concotion.

    WB
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  20. "ardeedee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > He lived past 90.

    My grandfather died at 100, five weeks before his birthday. He never drank piss.

    --
    Robert Bronsing

    But that's okay, see the children bleed It'll look great on the TV