Urine is healthy

ardeedee wrote:
> He lived past 90.

So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine.

> "truth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1FNpb.178519$bo1.151558@news-
> server.bigpond.net.au...
>> I find drinking urine abhorent but I also know that an ex Indian PM by the name of Desai (?)
>> publicly admitted and encourage the drinking of one's urine.
>>
>> Any proof of its' effectiveness ?????
>>

>> "Satan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> If drinking urine is healthy then go and lick the toilet bowl.
>>>
>>> Ha ha ha
>>>
>>> Use you brain, use your brain lah!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> "yansimon52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> news:<[email protected]>...
> forever
>> !

See we told you so - your grandfather could have lived to 110 if he had taken his own **** daily..

"Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ardeedee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...
> > He lived past 90.
>
> My grandfather died at 100, five weeks before his birthday. He never drank ****.
>

> --
> Robert Bronsing
>
> But that's okay, see the children bleed It'll look great on the TV

"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ardeedee wrote:
> > He lived past 90.
>
> So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine.

Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so empirical
evidence is very telling.

Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)

ardeedee wrote:
> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> ardeedee wrote:
>>> He lived past 90.
>>
>> So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine.
>>

> Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so empirical
> evidence is very telling.

You asked 'em all?

He was European, we have our own ****-like lagers :-(

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rich Shewmaker wrote:
> > "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "ardeedee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> My grandfather died at 100, five weeks before his birthday. He never drank ****.
> >
> > My grandfather did also. Not only did he not drink ****, he breakfasted on eggs and bacon,
> > sausage, or pork chops nearly every morning of his life.
>
> Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)

Nope, pig farmer.

;o) Rich

His children also - bastards?

"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Rich Shewmaker wrote:
> > "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "ardeedee" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> My grandfather died at 100, five weeks before his birthday. He never drank ****.
> >
> > My grandfather did also. Not only did he not drink ****, he breakfasted on eggs and bacon,
> > sausage, or pork chops nearly every morning of his life.
>
> Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)

Nope - they told me all.

Rich Shewmaker wrote:
> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Rich Shewmaker wrote:
>>> "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> My grandfather did also. Not only did he not drink ****, he breakfasted on eggs and bacon,
>>> sausage, or pork chops nearly every morning of his life.
>>
>> Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)
>>

> Nope, pig farmer.

They laid eggs? ;-)

> ;o) Rich

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > My grandfather did also. Not only did he not drink ****, he breakfasted on eggs and bacon,
> > > sausage, or pork chops nearly every morning of his life.
> >
> > Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)
>
> Nope, pig farmer.
>
> ;o) Rich

His children ran after the farmer's wife - ?

ardeedee wrote:
> Nope - they told me all.

You're spychic?

"ardeedee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Nope - they told me all.

Ardeedee, that's the good one!!!

> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > ardeedee wrote:
> > > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...

> > > Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so
> > > empirical evidence is very telling.
> >
> > You asked 'em all?

"ardeedee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Nope - they told me all.

Ardeedee, That's a good one!!!

These medical idiots from the west usually, put their asshole upsidedown, in their brain!!
LOL..LOL..

> "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > ardeedee wrote:
> > > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...

> > > Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so
> > > empirical evidence is very telling.
> >
> > You asked 'em all?

"ardeedee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Nope - they told me all.

Ardeedee, that's the good one!!!LOL..LOL..