Urine is healthy

"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rich Shewmaker wrote:
> > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...

> >> Wealthy ******* eh? ;-)
> >>

> > Nope, pig farmer.
>
> They laid eggs? ;-)

At the high price of commercial breakfast cereal these days, a couple of fresh eggs cost less.
Besides, grandma had chickens.

;o) Rich

Is this thread related to Newater?
"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ardeedee wrote:
> > Nope - they told me all.
>
> You're spychic?
>
> > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...

> >> You asked 'em all?

No cryptic.

"dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> ardeedee wrote:
> > Nope - they told me all.
>
> You're spychic?
>
> > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...

> >> You asked 'em all?

Rich Shewmaker wrote: <snip>

>At the high price of commercial breakfast cereal these days

Yup! A$6 for a small box of Special K for the good lady wife..........me? I prefer to chew on
the box :)

Notice how they're all labelled 97% fat free, with no mention of the high sugar content? Cue the
conspiracists to tell us that the media moguls/pharms control the breakfast industry.

a couple
> of fresh eggs cost less. Besides, grandma had chickens.
>
> ;o) Rich

One is for illhealth the other for health.

ardeedee wrote:

> No cryptic.

And a top poster to boot.........Perhaps Yansimom can cure it :)