Urologists

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Art L., Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Art L.

    Art L. Guest

    Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

    entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he announces
    that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you ejaculate.

    At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his entire
    career playing with cock?

    STUDENT ADVISOR: Well, Jones, you've completed all the pre-med courses and most of the core
    requirements. Now it's time for you to select a specialty.

    JONES: Okay.

    STUDENT ADVISOR: What part or function of the human body would you like to focus on? The heart?
    The brain? Bones? Or perhaps you want to focus on a specific family of illness, such as cancer or
    brain disease?

    JONES: Uh... Well, don't tell anybody, but I really like penis.

    STUDENT ADVISOR: Ah. You want to be a urologist.

    JONES: Urine is gross.

    STUDENT ADVISOR: Yes, but you'll spend most of your time examining cock and balls. Sometimes you'll
    get to give a "prostate massage" where you shove your finger up some dude's butt and rub his
    prostate until fluid dribbles from his dick.

    JONES: Cool!

    STUDENT ADVISOR: You might even be able to talk some guys into providing a full ejaculation via
    "assisted" masturbation, which is where they lie back while you jack them off. You can tell them
    that it has to be done that way to get the highest quality semen sample.

    JONES: YES!!! Sign me up, prof!!

    Tags:

  2. Pf Riley

    Pf Riley Guest

    On 8 Feb 2004 10:55:09 GMT, "Art L." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

    >entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he announces
    >that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you ejaculate.
    >
    >At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his
    >entire career playing with cock?

    then, please keep your homoerotic fantasies off this medical newsgroup.

    PF

  3. Artimus

    Artimus Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected].com says...
    > On 8 Feb 2004 10:55:09 GMT, "Art L." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

    > >entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he
    > >announces that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you
    > >ejaculate.
    > >
    > >At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his
    > >entire career playing with cock?
    >

    > then, please keep your homoerotic fantasies off this medical newsgroup.

    their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The only difference between a
    urologist and a male whore is that the urologist probably spent more time in college.

    (Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably aren't any of those anyway, so
    they won't be offended.)

  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    "Artimus" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

    out
    > their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The
    only
    > difference between a urologist and a male whore is that the urologist probably spent more time in
    > college.
    >
    > (Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably
    aren't
    > any of those anyway, so they won't be offended.)

    aroused by male genitals, anal penetration, and the idea of another man

    exams, you know. Since you are, that's your brain trying to tell you something. Follow your
    instincts. Go find a nice guy and let him show you.

  5. Skagbaron

    Skagbaron Guest

    "Jason" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Artimus" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
    >>

    > out
    >> their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The
    > only
    >> difference between a urologist and a male whore is that the urologist probably spent more time in
    >> college.
    >>
    >> (Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably
    > aren't
    >> any of those anyway, so they won't be offended.)
    >

    > aroused by male genitals, anal penetration, and the idea of another man

    > exams, you know.

    I didn't see anybody saying they were aroused by prostate exams... So why did you mention it?
    Freudian slip? LOL I guess we all know what's on YOUR mind, you sicko.