Urologists

Art L.

Guest
Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he announces
that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you *********.

At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his entire
career playing with ****?

STUDENT ADVISOR: Well, Jones, you've completed all the pre-med courses and most of the core
requirements. Now it's time for you to select a specialty.

JONES: Okay.

STUDENT ADVISOR: What part or function of the human body would you like to focus on? The heart?
The brain? Bones? Or perhaps you want to focus on a specific family of illness, such as cancer or
brain disease?

JONES: Uh... Well, don't tell anybody, but I really like penis.

STUDENT ADVISOR: Ah. You want to be a urologist.

JONES: Urine is gross.

STUDENT ADVISOR: Yes, but you'll spend most of your time examining **** and balls. Sometimes you'll
get to give a "prostate massage" where you shove your finger up some dude's butt and rub his
prostate until fluid dribbles from his ****.

JONES: Cool!

STUDENT ADVISOR: You might even be able to talk some guys into providing a full ejaculation via
"assisted" masturbation, which is where they lie back while you jack them off. You can tell them
that it has to be done that way to get the highest quality semen sample.

JONES: YES!!! Sign me up, prof!!

On 8 Feb 2004 10:55:09 GMT, "Art L." <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

>entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he announces
>that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you *********.
>
>At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his
>entire career playing with ****?

then, please keep your homoerotic fantasies off this medical newsgroup.

PF

> On 8 Feb 2004 10:55:09 GMT, "Art L." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yeah, there's that "MD" on the end of their name, but there's something

> >entire appointment. And we go way beyond creepy into the realm of downright sick when he
> >announces that he wants to shove his finger up your put and rub your prostate until you
> >*********.
> >
> >At what point, exactly, does a medical student decide that he (rarely she) wants to spend his
> >entire career playing with ****?
>

> then, please keep your homoerotic fantasies off this medical newsgroup.

their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The only difference between a
urologist and a male ***** is that the urologist probably spent more time in college.

(Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably aren't any of those anyway, so
they won't be offended.)

"Artimus" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

out
> their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The
only
> difference between a urologist and a male ***** is that the urologist probably spent more time in
> college.
>
> (Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably
aren't
> any of those anyway, so they won't be offended.)

aroused by male genitals, anal penetration, and the idea of another man

exams, you know. Since you are, that's your brain trying to tell you something. Follow your
instincts. Go find a nice guy and let him show you.

"Jason" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Artimus" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
>>

> out
>> their faggy fantasies by becoming professional penis fondlers. The
> only
>> difference between a urologist and a male ***** is that the urologist probably spent more time in
>> college.
>>
>> (Disregarding the female urologists out there, but there probably
> aren't
>> any of those anyway, so they won't be offended.)
>

> aroused by male genitals, anal penetration, and the idea of another man

> exams, you know.

I didn't see anybody saying they were aroused by prostate exams... So why did you mention it?
Freudian slip? LOL I guess we all know what's on YOUR mind, you sicko.