URT sucks?

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:00:47 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:34:43 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>|On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:47:57 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
>|<[email protected]> wrote:
>
>|>ROTFLMAO!
>|>
>|>"what Pete lead this thread into"
>|>
>|>Yeah, heaven forbid that someone who has four years of experience riding a Bow Ti comment on how
>|>they really ride, rather than letting some inaccurate assumptions stand.
>|
>|WOW I am impressed. You really are someone with experience. Did it |require your particular
>"patented" Fagerlin response? Abusive ********

>LOL! "abusive ********"?
>
>Just when I thought you couldn't get any more idiotic, you come up with this.

The point remains, you are an overly abusive person. No need to be so defensive about it.
Realise it!

>Are you this fragile in real life?

Hardly, but then I am fortunate enough not to be associated with the likes of you. If I had you as a
friend, I might try being a serial killer or something...

> I appreciated the links |you provided for Mr Stocker, really, it was a learning experience. But
> |we could do without your lame ass MTBR diatribes here. But this IS an |ALT group, and you're
> free to "color" your responses any way you want. |But as you do, be expecting a reply from
> someone like me.
>
>I always anticipate relies from thin-skinned hypocritical delicate flowers, but thanks for the
>useless advice anyway

There's the point I was making. If you wouldn't be so freakin negative you wouldn't have to
anticipate any responces.

>p.s. "diatribe"? If you view a discussion of the relative merits of various URts to be a diatribe,
> you need to go grab a dictionary.

You still don't get it do you? I said nothing about the context of your discussion, just your
posting style. Why must you be so defensive?

Dave (Guilty consciance?)

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:03:02 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:44:43 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>|On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:43:46 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
>|<[email protected]> wrote:

>|>you'll save yourself a whole lot of ****, |like you just went through.
>|>
>|>If you had any experience with the Bow Ti, you would understand how silly the other Dave's
>|>assumptions are.
>|>
>|>Since you don't, and you're just post humping again, I guess you're just in the mood to make
>|>yourself look like a total idiot, again.
>|>
>|>p.s. Where have I ever claimed that I'm "never wrong" fruitloop?
>|
>|Here's my question for you Petey; Where did I ever say you where |wrong?
>
>Uh, Dave, put down the bong and read what you wrote.

I did Petey, and my question remains, why are you so defensive? The point also remains that you
provided some informative links, but you suck at presenting them....

>And go see that doc about the post-humping again. Your latest meds aren't working anymore.

ROTFLMAO. Whattsamatta? Got nothing further to say, so you resort to this. how pathetic....

Dave (typical)

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:43:01 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:03:02 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:44:43 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

>>|Here's my question for you Petey; Where did I ever say you where |wrong?
>>
>>Uh, Dave, put down the bong and read what you wrote.
>
>I did Petey, and my question remains, why are you so defensive? The point also remains that you
>provided some informative links, but you suck at presenting them....

So you wrote:

"Pete "never wrong" Fagerlin"

You were either being sarcastic, or as you now claim, you truly believe that I'm never wrong.

Interesting corner you backed yourself into, once again.

<snip more whining

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 30 Jun 2003 09:08:27 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>
> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> He arachnoid, don't you think the advice is sound given what Pete lead this thread into.
> >
> >LOL! He knows a hell of a lot about URTs, considering his bike is one...
>
> Point already conceded. So?

Sooo, that was *sort of the point* dimwit. Read it a few more times. Move your lips if you have to.

> >> Oh, nevermind, I forgot you're a dumbass...
> >
> >Considering the amount of useful information you have given to this thread, I'll just chalk it up
> >to more WussyAss irony.
>
> Chalk it up to whatever you like. I, and I'm sure nobody else here, gives a rats ass...

It's a nice try at an apathetic air, but I know different, Wuss.

> >> Sorry, my mistake.
> >
> >This should be your sig line. It's about the only thing you've ever written that even makes a
> >little bit of sense, or is even relevant, for that matter.
>
> I like it. But see below for the final product.
>

> Dave (My fault, I forgot you were an idiot!)

I didn't think that even you could screw up something so simple. You have indeed lived down to your
reputation yet again.

Congratulations, Doofus.

Spider