Can someone list the US distributors for Spécialités TA
cranks and bottom brackets? I am only looking for US
wholesale distributors, not retailers.
Thanks,
Russ
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Can someone list the US distributors for Spécialités TA
cranks and bottom brackets? I am only looking for US
wholesale distributors, not retailers.
Thanks,
Russ
MPI(Mel Pinto Imports) in Fairfax, VA used to be a dealer
for TA. don't know if they still are.
Russ-<< Can someone list the US distributors for Spécialités
TA cranks and bottom brackets? I am only looking for US
wholesale distributors, not retailers.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:<BR><BR>
EuroAsia is who we use.
Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.comOpen ↗ "Ruote convenzionali
costruite eccezionalmente bene"
[email hidden] (Neacalban1) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:MPI(Mel Pinto Imports) in Fairfax, VA used to be a dealer
for TA. don't know if they still are.
Give 'em a try:
melpintoimports.netindex.htmOpen ↗
Jeff
[email hidden] (Qui si parla Campagnolo ) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Russ-<< Can someone list the US distributors for
Spécialités TA cranks and bottom brackets? I am only
looking for US wholesale distributors, not retailers.Quoted message said:Quoted message said:<BR><BR>
EuroAsia is who we use.
Peter Chisholm
Euro's carrying TA nowadays? Cool- a new line. Of course,
it's only been 14 years since I worked there.
Jeff
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.