US Olympic Trials -- This is not right

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Forrest Tomlinson, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Daremo

    Daremo Guest

    So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

    --

  2. pedalchick

    pedalchick Guest

    Daremo wrote:
    > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

    rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
    the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
    the program.

    JFT, what exactly is so wrong? That T-mobile managed to race well as a
    team? (finally, in the US, I mean). That they dominated, as they should
    considering they are the best paid and supported women's team in the US?
    That Kristin won? Is that really a surprise? Did you think T-mobile was
    going to lose the RR after they got beat in the TT?

    --

  3. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

    "pedalchick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Daremo wrote:
    > > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

    > rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
    > the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
    > the program.
    >
    > JFT, what exactly is so wrong? That T-mobile managed to race well as a
    > team? (finally, in the US, I mean). That they dominated, as they should
    > considering they are the best paid and supported women's team in the US?
    > That Kristin won? Is that really a surprise? Did you think T-mobile was
    > going to lose the RR after they got beat in the TT?

    Maybe he's worried about the centerline violation
    Dave
    P.S. and what makes that any different than this
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/jun04/USelite04/?id=menolymprr/TrialsM135

  4. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

  5. jl

    jl Guest

  6. On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:49:29 GMT, pedalchick
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Daremo wrote:
    > > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

    >rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
    >the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
    >the program.
    >
    >JFT, what exactly is so wrong?

    A single trade team with so many riders at the front. It's a big
    imbalance. Good that that Webcor rider eventually got second (and won
    the TT).

    JT

  7. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, John Forrest
    Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:49:29 GMT, pedalchick
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Daremo wrote:
    > > > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

    > >rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
    > >the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
    > >the program.
    > >
    > >JFT, what exactly is so wrong?

    > A single trade team with so many riders at the front. It's a big
    > imbalance. Good that that Webcor rider eventually got second (and won
    > the TT).

    I kind of wondered why T-Mobile would work a break with only one of two
    riders in it. Better if it was two TM against one other, or similar.
    Story said they asked Armstrong if she could be sure of winning rather
    than let themselves get caught. She says she thinks she can pull it
    off. In what world would she have said "I'm not sure. Maybe we'll allow
    ourselves to get caught and I'll give up my chance to win and go to
    Athens".

    -WG