US Olympic Trials -- This is not right

Daremo wrote:
> So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
the program.

JFT, what exactly is so wrong? That T-mobile managed to race well as a
team? (finally, in the US, I mean). That they dominated, as they should
considering they are the best paid and supported women's team in the US?
That Kristin won? Is that really a surprise? Did you think T-mobile was
going to lose the RR after they got beat in the TT?

--

"pedalchick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Daremo wrote:
> > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

> rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
> the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
> the program.
>
> JFT, what exactly is so wrong? That T-mobile managed to race well as a
> team? (finally, in the US, I mean). That they dominated, as they should
> considering they are the best paid and supported women's team in the US?
> That Kristin won? Is that really a surprise? Did you think T-mobile was
> going to lose the RR after they got beat in the TT?

Maybe he's worried about the centerline violation
Dave
P.S. and what makes that any different than this
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/jun04/USelite04/?id=menolymprr/TrialsM135

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:49:29 GMT, pedalchick
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Daremo wrote:
> > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

>rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
>the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
>the program.
>
>JFT, what exactly is so wrong?

A single trade team with so many riders at the front. It's a big
imbalance. Good that that Webcor rider eventually got second (and won
the TT).

JT

In article <[email protected]>, John Forrest
Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:49:29 GMT, pedalchick
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Daremo wrote:
> > > So is this ex-wife Kristin. or another Kristin?????

> >rec.bicycles.retards. More evidence. No relation, by blood or marriage,
> >the simliarity in name is merely a coincidence, you idiots. Get with
> >the program.
> >
> >JFT, what exactly is so wrong?

> A single trade team with so many riders at the front. It's a big
> imbalance. Good that that Webcor rider eventually got second (and won
> the TT).

I kind of wondered why T-Mobile would work a break with only one of two
riders in it. Better if it was two TM against one other, or similar.
Story said they asked Armstrong if she could be sure of winning rather
than let themselves get caught. She says she thinks she can pull it
off. In what world would she have said "I'm not sure. Maybe we'll allow
ourselves to get caught and I'll give up my chance to win and go to
Athens".

-WG