Australia and New Zealand ยท Public discussion

US: Police bicycle training video

Started by cfsmtb ยท ยท Last activity ยท 5 posts ยท 1,018 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
15 August 2007
Last activity
15 August 2007
Original author
cfsmtb
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,018
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Bike training video from the SFPD and the SF Bicycle Coalition. The script maybe a tad stilted and directed for US conditions, but I reckon this is an absolute cracker. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Bikes Belong In Traffic - SFPD Training Video

    Police bicycle training video:
    http://www.sfbike.org/?bikelaw_sfpd_video

    Found via: http://www.cyclelicio.us/2007/08/sfpd-bicycle-training-video.html

    Please send to your local coppers and share around!

  2. What was excellent.... I was over there for 2 weeks earlier in the year and the amount of bike traffic is huge..... but there are bike lanes all over the place.... would be a great place to live and ride.

    unfortunately also as everywhere heaps of bike riders not obeying the laws

  3. can someone say cheese?

    cfsmtb said:

    Bike training video from the SFPD and the SF Bicycle Coalition. The script maybe a tad stilted and directed for US conditions, but I reckon this is an absolute cracker. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Bikes Belong In Traffic - SFPD Training Video

    Police bicycle training video:
    sfbike.orgsfbike.org

    Found via: cyclelicio.ussfpd bicycle training video.html

    Please send to your local coppers and share around!

  4. cfsmtb said:

    Bike training video from the SFPD and the SF Bicycle Coalition. The script maybe a tad stilted and directed for US conditions, but I reckon this is an absolute cracker. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Yeah, thumbs-up to the intention but I squirmed through the first few minutes then moved on--just couldn't take that deadpan delivery!

  5. treadly&me said:

    Yeah, thumbs-up to the intention but I squirmed through the first few minutes then moved on--just couldn't take that deadpan delivery!

    Or that funky hipster jive soundtrack.

    w00t!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.