US Postal California Training Camp

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Don Seymour, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Don Seymour

    Don Seymour Guest

    So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
    California?

    Tags:

  2. >Subject: US Postal California Training Camp From: Don Seymour [email protected] Date:
    >1/25/2003 6:58 PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
    >California?

    [email protected],

    I saw those girls riding up gilbralter the other day. They thought they were all pro and didnt even
    wave. Lance looked a bit chubby and Floyd looked like Oscar the grouch from sesame street.

    My team and I thought we would get some peace and quiet from the arizona streets to have our camp in
    Nor Cal, but i guess saturn and Postal had the same idea. The gayest shit i have seen in years was
    the postal boyz paper toileting saturns team cars. Hello, What are we like 4 friggen years old?

    They went by me at like 50 mpg so i didnt get a good look, but from what i saw, lance had a new
    derailyour, 180mm cranks 45 cm bars, 36 titanium spokes and mile high socks.

    Rod, Makes a Huffy Look Good

  3. "Velorodkingston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: US Postal California Training Camp From: Don Seymour [email protected] Date:
    > >1/25/2003 6:58 PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
    > >California?
    > >

    > [email protected],
    >
    > I saw those girls riding up gilbralter the other day. They thought they
    were
    > all pro and didnt even wave. Lance looked a bit chubby and Floyd looked
    like
    > Oscar the grouch from sesame street.
    >
    > My team and I thought we would get some peace and quiet from the arizona streets to have our camp
    > in Nor Cal, but i guess saturn and Postal had the
    same
    > idea. The gayest shit i have seen in years was the postal boyz paper
    toileting
    > saturns team cars. Hello, What are we like 4 friggen years old?
    >
    > They went by me at like 50 mpg so i didnt get a good look, but from what i
    saw,
    > lance had a new derailyour, 180mm cranks 45 cm bars, 36 titanium spokes
    and
    > mile high socks.
    >
    > Rod, Makes a Huffy Look Good

    Maybe Nike can make Lance some cycling shorts that look like basketball shorts to go with the socks.
    Lets hope Defeet never picks up Lance for endorsements.

    Brian Lafferty

  4. Exactly where is the camp?