US Postal California Training Camp

Don Seymour

Guest
So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
California?

>Subject: US Postal California Training Camp From: Don Seymour [email protected] Date:
>1/25/2003 6:58 PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
>California?

[email protected],

I saw those girls riding up gilbralter the other day. They thought they were all pro and didnt even
wave. Lance looked a bit chubby and Floyd looked like Oscar the grouch from sesame street.

My team and I thought we would get some peace and quiet from the arizona streets to have our camp in
Nor Cal, but i guess saturn and Postal had the same idea. The gayest **** i have seen in years was
the postal boyz paper toileting saturns team cars. Hello, What are we like 4 friggen years old?

They went by me at like 50 mpg so i didnt get a good look, but from what i saw, lance had a new
derailyour, 180mm cranks 45 cm bars, 36 titanium spokes and mile high socks.

Rod, Makes a Huffy Look Good

"Velorodkingston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: US Postal California Training Camp From: Don Seymour [email protected] Date:
> >1/25/2003 6:58 PM Mountain Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >So, has anyone run into the US Postal team out on their training rides the last few days in
> >California?
> >

> [email protected],
>
> I saw those girls riding up gilbralter the other day. They thought they
were
> all pro and didnt even wave. Lance looked a bit chubby and Floyd looked
like
> Oscar the grouch from sesame street.
>
> My team and I thought we would get some peace and quiet from the arizona streets to have our camp
> in Nor Cal, but i guess saturn and Postal had the
same
> idea. The gayest **** i have seen in years was the postal boyz paper
toileting
> saturns team cars. Hello, What are we like 4 friggen years old?
>
> They went by me at like 50 mpg so i didnt get a good look, but from what i
saw,
> lance had a new derailyour, 180mm cranks 45 cm bars, 36 titanium spokes
and
> mile high socks.
>
> Rod, Makes a Huffy Look Good

Maybe Nike can make Lance some cycling shorts that look like basketball shorts to go with the socks.
Lets hope Defeet never picks up Lance for endorsements.

Brian Lafferty