US Postal rider in Grenoble?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rstandring, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Rstandring

    Rstandring Guest

    Hi all

    Yesterday while out cycling on the Sunday club run with my club, Fontaine, I passed a chap in US
    Postal kit and on a US Postal bike on the bike path near Grenoble going in the other direction. Can
    anybody shed any light on who this may have been, as I am sure that it wasn't just somebody who had
    bought the kit and bike. People aren't that tanned around here.

    Cheers, Russell http://grenoblecycling.free.fr

    Tags:

  2. rstandring wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Yesterday while out cycling on the Sunday club run with my club, Fontaine, I passed a chap in US
    > Postal kit and on a US Postal bike on the bike path near Grenoble going in the other direction.
    > Can anybody shed any light on who this may have been, as I am sure that it wasn't just somebody
    > who had bought the kit and bike. People aren't that tanned around here.

    Real cyclists don't use bike paths!!
    --
    Perre

  3. Rstandring

    Rstandring Guest

    Jacky Durand and Jerome Neuville don't count then, as I've seen them on that same section of
    bike path.

    news:p[email protected]...

  4. rstandring wrote:
    > Jacky Durand and Jerome Neuville don't count then, as I've seen them on that same section of
    > bike path.

    Now they're gonna be real upset with you for spreading the word that they aren't real cyclists.