US Postal Shorts

Sam Salt

Guest
Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only place I could find was
Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of the size I wanted.

Thanks,

Sam Salt

---

Sam Salt wrote:

> Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only place I could find was
> Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of the size I wanted.

I have a suspicion that a slightly soiled pair may be thrown out of team headquarters tonight after
events in todays TdF stage.

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

Aye!.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?

Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

Andy Dingley wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?
>
>Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

The thing to go for are those nice flesh coloured bibsh00000aaaaarrrrrgggghhh!!!
--
remove remove to reply

"Sam Salt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The
only
> place I could find was Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock
of
> the size I wanted.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Salt
>

> ---

Try Evans Cycles (www.evanscycles.com) for USPS Team kit. You qustion was good for me as I still
haven't got this years strip yet...

Pete White

"Andy Dingley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?
>
> Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

Dunno about that. AFAIK the US Postal Service doesn't deliver to Norfolk so it hasn't been
fully tested.

Pete