US Postal Shorts

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Sam Salt, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only place I could find was
    Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of the size I wanted.

    Thanks,

    Sam Salt

    ---

  2. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    Sam Salt wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The only place I could find was
    > Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock of the size I wanted.

    I have a suspicion that a slightly soiled pair may be thrown out of team headquarters tonight after
    events in todays TdF stage.

    --
    Jim Price

    http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

    Aye!.

  3. Andy Dingley

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?

    Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

  4. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

    Andy Dingley wrote:

    >On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?
    >
    >Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

    The thing to go for are those nice flesh coloured bibsh00000aaaaarrrrrgggghhh!!!
    --
    remove remove to reply

  5. Pete White

    Pete White Guest

    "Sam Salt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ? The
    only
    > place I could find was Geoffrey Butler Cycles but they were out of stock
    of
    > the size I wanted.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Sam Salt
    >

    > ---

    Try Evans Cycles (www.evanscycles.com) for USPS Team kit. You qustion was good for me as I still
    haven't got this years strip yet...

    Pete White

  6. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Andy Dingley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:38 +0000 (UTC), "Sam Salt"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know where I might obtain a pair of US Postal shorts ?
    >
    > Go for the USPS bibshorts. No-one is going to mess with a postal worker.

    Dunno about that. AFAIK the US Postal Service doesn't deliver to Norfolk so it hasn't been
    fully tested.

    Pete