US Postal training camp.....??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Charles Hizark, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they gone
    to europe already.....???

    Tags:

  2. Charles Hizark wrote:
    > US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they gone
    > to europe already.....???

    Solvang, California, but you'd know that if you read cyclingnews.

  3. Arnold Sw.

    Arnold Sw. Guest

    Article about them in Solvang in the Sacramento Bee today
    news:[email protected]...

  4. Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Charles Hizark wrote:
    > > US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they
    > > gone to europe already.....???
    >
    > Solvang, California, but you'd know that if you read cyclingnews.
    ok thanks, I thought that Solvang US postal was training there last year.