US Postal training camp.....??

Charles Hizark

Guest
US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they gone
to europe already.....???

Charles Hizark wrote:
> US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they gone
> to europe already.....???

Solvang, California, but you'd know that if you read cyclingnews.

Article about them in Solvang in the Sacramento Bee today
"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Charles Hizark wrote:
> > US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they
> > gone to europe already.....???
>
> Solvang, California, but you'd know that if you read cyclingnews.

Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Charles Hizark wrote:
> > US Postal training camp.....?? Has anyone heard where US Postal's traing camp is or have they
> > gone to europe already.....???
>
> Solvang, California, but you'd know that if you read cyclingnews.
ok thanks, I thought that Solvang US postal was training there last year.