US Postal training?

Robert.Clark

Guest
A USPS team vehicle passed me today (in Brussels, Belgium)
... anyone know if they are curently training on the TdF
starting stages routes?

Rob

"robert.clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A USPS team vehicle passed me today (in Brussels, Belgium)
> ... anyone know if they are curently training on the TdF
> starting stages routes?
>
> Rob

Well they don't do anything else throughout the season !

Graham

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> "robert.clark" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > A USPS team vehicle passed me today (in Brussels,
> > Belgium) ... anyone know if they are curently training
> > on the TdF starting stages routes?
> >
> > Rob
> >

> Well they don't do anything else throughout the season !
>
> Graham

I was sitting at a cafe at the top of the Colobra in
Mallorca last Thursday when his mechanics came cycling in.
All decked out in the latest Berry Flooring garb, but all
looking rather portly :)

--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not
volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during