US Postal wheels & tires..............................

> Back to this thread about the 32 hole Bontrager wheels...I just
> noticed they actually raced those things. What - no paired spoke
> technology on the cobbles?

The benefits of paired spoking don't exist unless you're talking about large
distances between each spoke (as in low spoke-count wheels). The idea to
paired spoking is that you're not having the rim tugged this way (laterally)
by one spoke, that way be another. If the distances between spokes are
fairly small (as in a 32-spoke wheel), this isn't a concern.

--Mike--
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com

news:[email protected]...