US Pro

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carlos V Hernan, Apr 25, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know when the US Pro race is being held in Philadelphia this year?

    Tags:

  2. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    "Carlos V Hernandez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know when the US Pro race is being held in Philadelphia this year?

    June 8.

    Attention coaches (and other who might be interested): there's still some space left in the USAC
    Coaching Seminar on Training Plan Design being held the day before...Barney King and I will be
    the speakers.

    Andy Coggan

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest