USADA charge Armstrong with doping

I posted that one in the Aussie forum a few days ago - cause they actually seem to give a bit of **** about cycling :p

No name, no dates, no evidence. They'll probably find him guilty anyway. Cancer victims are the new Christians and the lions are waiting.

Personally, I was expecting a big laundry list of names, dates, times, 'stuff' taken, dosages... all the juicy details so I could then go out an buy that stuff and ride some low key Gran Fondo's. Maybe Levi's Gran Fondo has some for sale next to the Gatorade tent.

...and in other non-news today, this late-breaking story; Jonathan 'Pointy Sideburns Hipster' Vaughters admited to doping during his days as a rider. Again.

Whilst denying others a "level playing field", he is now fully remorseful and demanding young riders have...a level playing field!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

All kinds of backroom deals are being made as I type in order for everyone involved to save face and not lose too much money - UCI included. Obviously, the soon-to-be suspended have already been advance notified - hence their ineligibility for the Olympics. Just coincidence? Yeah, sure - whatever you want to believe. Santa Claus is coming to town too. LOL!

I used to think you were a libtard moron.

I was incorrect.

You're just a regular, run-of-the-mill moron.

But, I need a good laugh after the 100° ride I just got in from, so let's here it. Spill the beans. You're obviously way more in touch with the USADA/WADA/UCI than us mere mortals.

'Who' is getting banned?

How much is Lance paying to beat the wrap and to whom is he paying the vig to?

Is Tyler a bigger whiner than you or does it just appear that way because he has a global audience?

And 'why' was Clemens aquitted?

"Who' was on the grassy knoll?

Will Hein buy a new ghetto Benz or go with the Jag and a set of donk rimz?

What are tomorrow's Mega Millions numbers?
I would gloat, but it's really unnecessary. 6mo. suspensions? Those weren't arranged in a "backroom deal"? Wake up and smell the manure...