Usain Bolt

I don't care how fast he was at 15. The guy basically stagnated at 17, or at least developed at a a slow pace for several years before exploding in 2008.

Age PB
17 19.93
18 19.93
19 19.93
20 19.75
21 19.75
22 19.30

So the guy shaved off 0.18 secs off his pb from 17-21 then destroys it by .45 at 22 while also becoming by far the fastest 100 m sprinter ever. A drastic improvement has been mimiced by like a million of his countrymen (and mostly women to make matters worse). You can't tell me that isn't suspicious?

People like to talk about his height being an advantage, but it's actually a disadvantage when it comes to acceleration, despite this fact, Bolt is the fastest man on the planet over 20m! This is what he has improved the most the last couple of years. Watch his races from prior to 08-09 and the difference in acceleration is staggering, as is the difference in muscle mass on his thighs.

It doesn't help his case that 6 jamaican sprinters (including two of his training partners) have tested positive for banned substances in 08-09, another two have been caught ordering HGH and proven AAS cheat Steve Mullings is faster than ever. Nevermind all the rumours about SARMs floating around Berlin.

^^^You'll never let something as unnecessary as actual facts get in the way of a good story, will ya'?

Andrija said:
I could have put it in Soap Box also, but Doping appears to be wright choice (all other threads are cycling related) . With athletics' history, every result has to be questioned. Especially supernatural result like this. Have you noticed the difference in effort between Bolt and other athletes? While others are digging deep and hard, he looks like he's there for a afternoon walk. The result, ease with which he made it and difference between him and others, are making me wonder how it's achieved.

Another TROLL.

Relaxation is one of the most important aspects of 100m sprinting.

The more muscle relaxed, the greater the contraction.

Chapeau! said:
Another TROLL.

Relaxation is one of the most important aspects of 100m sprinting.

The more muscle relaxed, the greater the contraction.

What the hell is he gonna dope to sprint faster?. EPO, lol.
Steroids, HGH... Like all others before him.
You are troll aren't you?
Either troll either rarely shallow.

105k said:
I'll admit, I too thought he was a drug cheat after seeing him not only back off twice, but do it a bit too easily.

TROLL.

You don't know what your talking about.

Orange Juice said:
I don't care how fast he was at 15. The guy basically stagnated at 17, or at least developed at a a slow pace for several years before exploding in 2008.

Oh right. Proof hes a doper.

What a dummy.

Orange Juice said:
People like to talk about his height being an advantage, but it's actually a disadvantage when it comes to acceleration, despite this fact, Bolt is the fastest man on the planet over 20m! This is what he has improved the most the last couple of years. Watch his races from prior to 08-09 and the difference in acceleration is staggering, as is the difference in muscle mass on his thighs.

Whats your point?.

Andrija said:
Steroids, HGH... Like all others before him.
You are troll aren't you?
Either troll either rarely shallow.

Can you link me to the claims steroids, HGH make you sprint faster?.

Andrija said:
Chapeau for politeness, you miserable little troll.

Its you that doesn't know jack about sprinting.

Andrija said:
Have you noticed the difference in effort between Bolt and other athletes? While others are digging deep and hard, he looks like he's there for a afternoon walk. The result, ease with which he made it and difference between him and others, are making me wonder how it's achieved.

That tells me everything I need to know.

Your a TROLL, a BUM & a HATER, with more knowledge stemming from a rusted doorknob.

Congrats.

Chapeau! said:
Its you that doesn't know jack about sprinting.
Your a TROLL, a BUM & a HATER, with more knowledge stemming from a rusted doorknob.
If you're not troll, then discuss everything you've underlined in posts you've replied to. You're just saying it's trolling and nonsense, without presenting any facts and arguments which would support your claims. Try to bring some arguments, how you'd convince us that our doubt is unjustified. Why don't you present to us some facts that there's no PED which can improve sprinting?

Your advent reminds me on a certain member here. I wonder if he's made second account?

Andrija said:
If you're not troll, then discuss everything you've underlined in posts you've replied to. You're just saying it's trolling and nonsense, without presenting any facts and arguments which would support your claims. Try to bring some arguments, how you'd convince us that our doubt is unjustified. Why don't you present to us some facts that there's no PED which can improve sprinting?

Your advent reminds me on a certain member here. I wonder if he's made second account?

Do you realise the fastest sprinter or the winner of an elite sprint race, is usually gonna be the one who relaxes the most?.

Andrija said:
Have you noticed the difference in effort between Bolt and other athletes? While others are digging deep and hard, he looks like he's there for a afternoon walk.

Chapeau! said:
Do you realise the fastest sprinter or the winner of an elite sprint race, is usually gonna be the one who relaxes the most?.
Does it mean that if you walk, you'll be the fastest.
Please, explain this relaxation argument. But take your time, I'm going for a ride now.

Andrija said:
Does it mean that if you walk, you'll be the fastest.
Please, explain this relaxation argument. But take your time, I'm going for a ride now.

Sprinters train specifically towards getting there muscles to contract and relax more quickly.

The fastest sprinters have the ability to contract their muscles faster and with more force, sprinters with more muscle relaxed, the higher the muscular contraction rates will be & the higher speeds they will accomplish.

Andrija said:
Why don't you present to us some facts that there's no PED which can improve sprinting?.

Your correct. There are a number of PED's which have been linked to sprinting improvement, BUT many of them fall within WADA/IAAF regulatory limits.

Chapeau! said:
Sprinters train specifically towards getting there muscles to contract and relax more quickly.

The fastest sprinters have the ability to contract their muscles faster and with more force, the sprinters with more muscle relaxed, the higher the muscular contraction rates will be, hence higher speeds.

An example.

Stand up.

Clench/tense your fist, forearm, bicep & shoulder as HARD as you possibly can.

Throw a punch.

Now shake out all the tension in your fist, forearm, bicep & shoulder. Now totally RELAX your entire arm, shoulder & fingers.

Throw another punch.

See the difference?.

Andrija said:

It's funny when troll calls troll a troll.

It's even more funny when internet pundits get together and amass their knowledge (read: the rumors they've conjured or read elsewhere on the internet) regarding doping.

Andrija, please prove that you don't dope. By internet forum rules of reasoning, there's no reason to think that you don't dope. See that's the beauty of such stupid lines of thought: you can just think stuff up; you don't have to burden yourself with presenting facts or using critical thought; and when challenged, you can opine, "O brother, won't thou prove me wrong?"

An objective, critical thinker knows that the one making the extraordinary claim is the one who has the burden of providing proof. Now let me spell this out so that even the dimmest of minds can understand what that means: when you conjure up doping allegations, it's up to you to provide the proof.

The people who perpetuate these stupid doping accusation mental jerk-off fests are as much a part of the problem as the people actually doping. See, it's the rumor mongering mental masturbators that end up in doping labs that don't follow procedures, that end up heading WADA making claims that call the whole doping investigation and prosecution into question, that don't follow scientific method when doing analyses.

Without facts, all that comes out is just mouthfuls of sh1t.