USAT's $9 day use extortion

of
> "sanctioning services" to regional co-ops such as Jaeger's, then it is incumbent upon USAT to go
> to the consumers, at USAT's expense, to find out why.
>
>Let me explain one thing. I am not competing against USAT. All I am
doing is offering something to people that have asked us to help them with. These are race directors
that for whatever reason did not want to utilize USAT, they have a history of organizing good races
and did not want to be involved with USAT, so I gave them an option.

If it is successful, then we may expand it again next year. I do not want to compete with USAT, all
I am looking to do is give races and racers a choice. I repeat, I do not want to be USAT.

I'm very happy here in the MidAtlantic and trying not to suck.

Jaeger wrote:

> >Let me explain one thing. I am not competing against USAT. All I am
> doing is offering something to people that have asked us to help them with. These are race
> directors that for whatever reason did not want to utilize USAT, they have a history of organizing
> good races and did not want to be involved with USAT, so I gave them an option.

You are offering an alternative source for the services USAT offers. While your intent is not
malicious, you are, nonetheless competing. Every "socket" (RD/customer) that you fill is one
USAT does not get to fill. This is the nature of business in a free market. There is nothing
bad about it.

> If it is successful, then we may expand it again next year. I do not want to compete with USAT,
> all I am looking to do is give races and racers a choice.

Giving consumers a choice = competing. Don't sweat, it's not a bad thing.

> I repeat, I do not want to be USAT. I'm very happy here in the MidAtlantic and trying not to suck.

We know that. USAT offers many services few of us care about. You offer only those we do care about,
and we prefer it that way. Motel 6 competes with Marriot the same way - offering only the essential
services, without the meaningless frills, and charging accordingly. It's not a bad thing.

Brian,

The president of USAT is a nice man and you are a loudmouthed bully

news:[email protected]...

"Pamela" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Brian,
>
> The president of USAT is a nice man and you are a loudmouthed bully

I'm sorry, Brian is not a loud-mouthed bully. To be able to bully someone he would actually have
to have some influence, power, or ability to physically dominate someone. In fact, he is an
ignorant blowhard.