USCF cashed my check over a month ago (and still no license)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caver

Four plus weeks and still no license. Should I complain to the FTC? Anyone else wait this long for
a license?

Cavarone

In article <[email protected]>,
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Four plus weeks and still no license. Should I complain to the FTC? Anyone else wait this long for
> a license?
>
> Cavarone

Sounds lke your license got lost in the mail. Just call up USCF and tell them you haven't gotten
your license. They will send you a replacement license.

Casey

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Four plus weeks and still no license. Should I complain to the FTC? Anyone else wait this long for
> a license?
>
> Cavarone

Definitely give them a call or email them. I renewed my license on the USAC website in early January
and received the license in the mail in less than a week.

"Voltaire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Four plus weeks and still no license. Should I complain to the FTC? Anyone else wait this long
> > for a license?
> >
> > Cavarone
>
> Definitely give them a call or email them. I renewed my license on the
USAC
> website in early January and received the license in the mail in less than
a
> week.
>

Same here. Renewed on-line back in Dec. and my license came before the week was out. It was also
handy that with the on-line renewal you could print out a receipt that could be used as a license
for up to 30 days while waiting the real license to arrive in the mail. Just did the same with the
United bike vouchers. They came in 3 days.

Wade

"Wade Summers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<oF7Vb.26262$fZ6.2010@lakeread06>...
> "Voltaire" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Four plus weeks and still no license. Should I complain to the FTC? Anyone else wait this long
> > > for a license?
> > >
> > > Cavarone
> >
> > Definitely give them a call or email them. I renewed my license on the
> USAC
> > website in early January and received the license in the mail in less than
> a
> > week.
> >
>
> Same here. Renewed on-line back in Dec. and my license came before the week was out. It was also
> handy that with the on-line renewal you could print out a receipt that could be used as a license
> for up to 30 days while waiting the real license to arrive in the mail. Just did the same with the
> United bike vouchers. They came in 3 days.
>
> Wade
You can do even better than that.........call them in the morning and ask to have it ready for
pickup by 4:00 PM. It worked for me !

"OMC"

its so nice to deal with the ACA. uscf is only a front to collect money for the nat team.

In article <[email protected]>, JTN <[email protected]>
wrote:

> its so nice to deal with the ACA. uscf is only a front to collect money for the nat team.
>
>
I never knew that ACA has a special realtionship with the higher powers so that the post office has
never lost a ACA license that is being delivered. I know when we ran the NCNCA license program there
were plenty of cases where a license was lost in the mail.

Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA you can't really say
that the only thing USAC does is collect money for the national team.

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:090220040845376206%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, JTN <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > its so nice to deal with the ACA. uscf is only a front to collect money
for
> > the nat team.
> >
> >
> I never knew that ACA has a special realtionship with the higher powers so that the post office
> has never lost a ACA license that is being delivered. I know when we ran the NCNCA license program
> there were plenty of cases where a license was lost in the mail.
>
> Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA you can't really say
> that the only thing USAC does is collect money for the national team.

I can't figure out which of these posts is the troll.

In article <090220040845376206%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>I never knew that ACA has a special realtionship with the higher powers so that the post office has
>never lost a ACA license that is being delivered. I know when we ran the NCNCA license program
>there were plenty of cases where a license was lost in the mail.

This is true. Until you have had it happen to you, sometimes you are skeptical.

>Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA you can't really say
>that the only thing USAC does is collect money for the national team.

Sounds pretty good, but is it? How much did the NCNCA give USAC in order to get $200K?
--------------
Alex

In article <[email protected]>, Alex Rodriguez
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <090220040845376206%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> >I never knew that ACA has a special realtionship with the higher powers so that the post office
> >has never lost a ACA license that is being delivered. I know when we ran the NCNCA license
> >program there were plenty of cases where a license was lost in the mail.
>
> This is true. Until you have had it happen to you, sometimes you are skeptical.
>
> >Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA you can't really say
> >that the only thing USAC does is collect money for the national team.
>
> Sounds pretty good, but is it? How much did the NCNCA give USAC in order to get $200K?
> --------------
NCNCA didn't send a dime to USAC last year. Heck this year USAC is even waiving the normal club
membership fees for the LAs so they can be USAC member clubs and it doesn't cost the LAs anything.

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:090220041312236587%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <090220040845376206%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> > >I never knew that ACA has a special realtionship with the higher powers so that the post office
> > >has never lost a ACA license that is being delivered. I know when we ran the NCNCA license
> > >program there were plenty of cases where a license was lost in the mail.
> >
> > This is true. Until you have had it happen to you, sometimes you are skeptical.
> >
> > >Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA you can't really
> > >say that the only thing USAC does is collect money for the national team.
> >
> > Sounds pretty good, but is it? How much did the NCNCA give USAC in
order to
> > get $200K?
> > --------------
> NCNCA didn't send a dime to USAC last year. Heck this year USAC is even waiving the normal club
> membership fees for the LAs so they can be USAC member clubs and it doesn't cost the LAs anything.

How long do you think that's going to last before Gerry puts away the massage oil?

Casey Kerrigan wrote:
>

> Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA...

How has this $200+k lowered the cost of bike racing for the average NorCal rider? If I sign up, how
do I make sure that I get my piece of the $200+k pie? Why would I send money to the USAC just to
have them send it back to me?

In article <402C6D9B.45912F13@hocuspocus_ti.com>, gwhite
<gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote:

> Casey Kerrigan wrote:
> >
>
> > Considering that USAC gave well over $200,000 to the local groups like NCNCA...
>
> How has this $200+k lowered the cost of bike racing for the average NorCal rider? If I sign up,
> how do I make sure that I get my piece of the $200+k pie? Why would I send money to the USAC just
> to have them send it back to me?

The goal of the rebates that NCNCA gets from USAC isn't to make raciing less expensive for riders.
It is to support racing in general and make things better for racing as a whole. Last year we
supported programs for juniors and entry level women racers to help build up the numbers of these
riders. We expanded our equipment that is available to race promoters. THe race equipment probably
helps keep entry fees down since promoters get equipment they would otherwise have to rent from
other sources. Riders got much better customer service than inthe ast since almost all upgrade
requests were delt with in 24 hours and promoters got better support for the race they put on. We
also increased local racing opportunities by helping to sponsor a new Cross series in the region.

Note that NCNCA didn't get all of the 200,000+ that USAC rebated to local grops. There are 36 local
groups that shared in that money. The NCNCA portion was a bit over $25,000

Status
Not open for further replies.