Use the spilchucker...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    Tags:

  2. Brian G

    Brian G Guest

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycat wrote:
    > Before putting your item on ebay...

    Looks like his camera has "dymanic" focussing.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  4. cupra

    cupra Guest

  5. elyob

    elyob Guest

  6. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  7. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

  8. Tim Binns

    Tim Binns Guest

    On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:41:22 +0000 (UTC), "wafflycat"
    <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:

    >Before putting your item on ebay...
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....co.uk:80/7220232456_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQfviZ1
    >
    >It cost over 2000 grand to build, apparently... ;-)
    >

    >Cheers, helen s

    Jayzuz! I feel like I've been raped throught the eyballs.

    The speling! The SHOUTING! The writing itself!

    'Twas a cruel, cruel thing to point us at this item. I'd rather you
    had tiny-URLed us all to a goatse or team-vibe site...

  9. Jon is Away!

    Jon is Away! Guest

    Tim Binns wrote:
    > Jayzuz! I feel like I've been raped throught the eyballs.
    >
    > The speling! The SHOUTING! The writing itself!

    The sad fact is that a number of the errors, while horrendous, would
    have merrily slipped through a spellchecker. It doesn't matter if you
    use the wrong word, as long as it's spelt right. But I agree. Reading
    "English" (And I use the term loosely) like that does seem to induce
    physical pain. ;-)

    Jon

    P.S. Intentional error noted, and giggled at... it was intentional...
    right?

  10. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Jon is Away! wrote:

    > The sad fact is that a number of the errors, while horrendous, would
    > have merrily slipped through a spellchecker. It doesn't matter if you
    > use the wrong word, as long as it's spelt right.

    AUSHTA
    http://sheldonbrown.com/humor.html#checker

    --
    Tony