used shoes and clipless pedals

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rsalk, May 24, 2003.

  1. Rsalk

    Rsalk Guest

    Anyone have a pair of size 9 shoes (mountain/walking and not road) with a set of pedals sitting
    around the house collecting dust?

    I am looking for my first pair.

    thanks

    megashed

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    On 5/24/03 12:00 PM, in article [email protected], "RSALK"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Anyone have a pair of size 9 shoes (mountain/walking and not road) with a set of pedals sitting
    > around the house collecting dust?
    >
    > I am looking for my first pair.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > megashed

    This site is really cool, I just found it. I think it's really going to take off. It's called "eBay"
    - dorky name but it just might work out for them...

    http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/list/all/category7294/index.html?fr om=R0

  3. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Ebay is a great place.. I picked up a brand new set of Time Snake MTB shoes for about $28 with
    shipping. I love them. Danny