Useless Products

Elbow grease is another great product, although it tends to be expensive and somewhat hard to find...

Why do they assume everyone is right-footed when they make bikes? It's impossible to find one with the drivetrain on the left side of the bike instead of the right... :mad:

:D

Crankyfeet said:
Why do they assume everyone is right-footed when they make bikes? It's impossible to find one with the drivetrain on the left side of the bike instead of the right... :mad:

:D
I've seen a couple of recumbant bikes with it on the left, like it would make much difference.

I think I need to put some brake levers on my husbands track bike ;)

Eden said:
I think I need to put some brake levers on my husbands track bike ;)
I recommend installing the whole SRAM Red groupset... the gear changes are silky smooth and precise... ;)

yup, sure have -- but come on, read the link! i MADE IT UP! ANOTHER USELESS PRODUCT! y'all make me scream...in laughter.

almost makes me want to create a website using that address....

yes, i'm amusing myself at your expense. the whole topic is one of poking fun, so lighten up.

bigpedaler said:
yup, sure have -- but come on, read the link! i MADE IT UP! ANOTHER USELESS PRODUCT! y'all make me scream...in laughter.

almost makes me want to create a website using that address....

yes, i'm amusing myself at your expense. the whole topic is one of poking fun, so lighten up.
I hate to admit it, but yeah, I get it now. I rarely bother to read the address of a link, I just click on it and read what comes up. In this case, nothing came up so I immediately thought it was a bad link:rolleyes:. Sorry!

BTW- there is a yougottabekiddingme website, but it is pretty lame. Not really worth checking out.

kdelong said:
I hate to admit it, but yeah, I get it now. I rarely bother to read the address of a link, I just click on it and read what comes up. In this case, nothing came up so I immediately thought it was a bad link:rolleyes:. Sorry!

BTW- there is a yougottabekiddingme website, but it is pretty lame. Not really worth checking out.
now i'm REALLY laughing! there really is a website with that name? OMG!!!

no prob about the gag link....