User Names

'ebola', .. my favourite filovirus, name i tended to use in after hours office FPS sessions.

One day at school my friends and I were thinking of dictator names (We were 14 OK). I thought of names that I could translate into Spanish. Thus I chose The Lotus, or El Loto.

MountainPro said:
hagus?

its haggis. blood and brains stuffed inside a sheeps intestine...yum.
I noticed that as well! But I am MUCH too polite to point it out. lol

jhuskey said:
Actually I do have a nice "uphill waterfall" one of a kind. Cheap, Just add water and there you are.
Husky, I am in for a piece of that...What is the going rate?

jaguar75 said:
Husky, I am in for a piece of that...What is the going rate?

I can make you a great deal on"pre-dug trenches". Great for field lines,water lines or graves.
I purchased a dried up river bed and cut it up.
What a deal I can make you.

LindaNo1 said:
Oh yes, I see it was here!! OOps ... I cannot seem to get a pic of my bike on my personal profile for some reason - says the image is too large! If you are desperate to see it ... I could e.mail it or something. I specially went and took a pic last night with my camera phone as well!!

L

uummm you should be able to "attach" the image here for all of us to see...and post some parts details too.

Rudy said:
uummm you should be able to "attach" the image here for all of us to see...and post some parts details too.
My bike image is here now for your delication! As for parts? Well, it's got two wheels, a saddle, front disk brake, some handlebars ... LOL

LindaNo1 said:
My bike image is here now for your delication! As for parts? Well, it's got two wheels, a saddle, front disk brake, some handlebars ... LOL

Aaahhh, the techno geek that you are :p Even with my magnifying glasses I still can't make out the pic. Oh well, I'll take your word for it ...that it's a screaming machine :D

mp, thx for settin' us straight.

btw, i cannot bring myself to mock your user name.

MountainPro said:
hagus?

its haggis. blood and brains stuffed inside a sheeps intestine...yum.

i devoured this unknowingly at an all you can eat buffet near the tracks in modesto after a race. tasted like chicken.

snyper0311 said:
In New Mexico, we call that "Tripas." Still good! Especially with tortilla.
:D

I couldn't really think of much and this came to my mind - thankfully it wasn't taken. Kinda boring story.:D

Eldron - originally Elrond as in the Tolkien novels but that was just too cheesy.

Anagrammatic fun!

Hypnospin said:
all this time i thought you were carbing up for the next morning's ride...
me too lol
hey I just managed to misspell Obiwan until 3 milion people pointed it out... obeeone because I'm old, wisend.

um...everybody calls me luker...dunno why. But it is never a popular name when you register somewhere.