USTS Norfolk 1990?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rich Young, May 10, 2003.

  1. Rich Young

    Rich Young Guest

    Does anyone out there have a result sheet from the Bud Light USTS Triathlon in Norfolk Virginia in
    1990? I'm unable to find mine, and I'd like to know my times. I was 10th in the 19 & Under age
    group, I believe, and they printed the top 10 in each category, so I should be on any result sheet
    out there.

    Thanks a ton for any help you-all can provide! --Rich

    Tags:

  2. Haven't had a good race in years, eh? Don't worry many of the other losers in the newsgroup haven't
    either. If you can't race well, then it always helps to relieve old memories. Don't cry in your ale,
    though, mate.

    news:<[email protected]>...