V Brake posts for Rock Shox Forks

Www . Ttdown .

Guest
Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???

Chad.

"www.ttdown.com" <chad_lee_@REMOVE_THIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???

I do. But please satisfy my curiosity. Why?

--
Cameron

"Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "www.ttdown.com" <chad_lee_@REMOVE_THIS_hotmail.com> wrote
> in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???
> >

> I do. But please satisfy my curiosity. Why?
>
> --
> Cameron

I had the same problem, I think...you're fork wants the
smaller posts than standard, right? My '02 Duke SL sure did.

I was only able to get around it through the good graces of
a certain poster who will remain nameless since I'm sure he
wouldn't want people to start asking for favors (btw, thanks
again Sorni...oops). Besides, it may have counted as an
alumni contribution - Fear the Turtle, *****es. Duke Sucks.

You can go to RockShox.com and get .pdf service
manuals...the part number for the brake studs is there. SRAM
dealers should be able to order them. All of this is, of
course, assuming you need the smaller-than-standard posts.

Chris