V Brake posts for Rock Shox Forks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Www . Ttdown ., Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???

    Chad.

    Tags:

  2. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "www.ttdown.com" <[email protected]_THIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???

    I do. But please satisfy my curiosity. Why?

    --
    Cameron

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "www.ttdown.com" <[email protected]_THIS_hotmail.com> wrote
    > in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Does anyone have a pair of these hanging around ???
    > >

    > I do. But please satisfy my curiosity. Why?
    >
    > --
    > Cameron

    I had the same problem, I think...you're fork wants the
    smaller posts than standard, right? My '02 Duke SL sure did.

    I was only able to get around it through the good graces of
    a certain poster who will remain nameless since I'm sure he
    wouldn't want people to start asking for favors (btw, thanks
    again Sorni...oops). Besides, it may have counted as an
    alumni contribution - Fear the Turtle, bitches. Duke Sucks.

    You can go to RockShox.com and get .pdf service
    manuals...the part number for the brake studs is there. SRAM
    dealers should be able to order them. All of this is, of
    course, assuming you need the smaller-than-standard posts.

    Chris