V Brakes and Shimano Brake/shifters?

Evileye

Guest
Hello All, I was wondering if one could use Shimano STI Shifter/Brake levers with V brakes? I
want to convert a Hybrid bike with flat bars (with road geometery) to a dropbar road bike for
randonnur riding.

Thanks,
Andreas

You didn't like the answers you got when you posted this the first time?

news:[email protected]...

"Eric Vey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> You didn't like the answers you got when you posted this the first time?
>
> "evileye" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello All, I was wondering if one could use Shimano STI Shifter/Brake levers with V brakes? I
> > want to convert a Hybrid bike with flat bars (with road geometery) to a dropbar road bike for
> > randonnur riding.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andreas

Could be he was having problems?