va bene!

chibasan

May 7, 2004
ciao people.
new to this forum....hoping to get some advise on a bike trip i am planning.

flying into rome and am going to ride my bike up to arezzo (tuscany) to a friend's house. does anyone know of good backroads/rural/senic that head in that direction? any good small towns to stop along the way? an alternate route to ride back to rome? along the coast? i have around two weeks and am sound riding 60-80 miles a day.

if no one has any info on this, could anyone point me to a good bike shop in rome to speak with someone?

so much thanks in advance.

charles.

chibasan said:
ciao people.
new to this forum....hoping to get some advise on a bike trip i am planning.

flying into rome and am going to ride my bike up to arezzo (tuscany) to a friend's house. does anyone know of good backroads/rural/senic that head in that direction? any good small towns to stop along the way? an alternate route to ride back to rome? along the coast? i have around two weeks and am sound riding 60-80 miles a day.

if no one has any info on this, could anyone point me to a good bike shop in rome to speak with someone?

so much thanks in advance.

charles.

Ciao Charles, too bad no one gave some advice :( I just came back from Rome but did not take my bike there. It was pretty humid! yikes! hope you had a great trip over there! come back and tell us about it.

[email protected] :)