Va Peninsula area

Krusty

Jun 23, 2006
I know I put a thread in the general discussion area about this and then I foound the bike connections tab after the fact. But, is there anyone from the Hampton Va area or surrounding area in here? I'm looking to get started back in riding, still waiting for my money to come in to get a new bike though too. Just looking for someone in the area that might want/need a riding partner.

Krusty said:
I know I put a thread in the general discussion area about this and then I foound the bike connections tab after the fact. But, is there anyone from the Hampton Va area or surrounding area in here? I'm looking to get started back in riding, still waiting for my money to come in to get a new bike though too. Just looking for someone in the area that might want/need a riding partner.
I too am looking for a riding partner in the Hampton Roads area. I just purchased my first road cycle, and I am having fun riding on base, but I would like to get out to some awesome roads. PM me if you are interested, where exactly are you located? I am stationed at NAS Oceana, unfortuneatly with no car...Hope to hear from you.
-Daniel

You might want to try TBARides.org . That is the local Tidewater Bicycling Assoc website w/organized rides. I believe they have a lot of rides that originate near Ocean , Fat Frogs Cycle shop. Anyway I am in Great Bridge and just starting out after a long hiatus and am in terrible shape. I can't go far or fast at this point.

Doug