Vaam?

ejglows

Apr 3, 2004
Has anyone heard of VAAM? It is an amino acid supplement that is supposed to aid in metabolising fat storage as opposed to glycogen, or so it says. I would like to know if anyone out there has tried/is using this stuff?

ejglows said:
Has anyone heard of VAAM? It is an amino acid supplement that is supposed to aid in metabolising fat storage as opposed to glycogen, or so it says. I would like to know if anyone out there has tried/is using this stuff?
I just happened to watch it over discovery channel yesterday. apparently its a kinda protein sourced from hornet larvae. its being used by japanese atheletes and they claim that it has increase their performance. its being distributed in can drinks. yummy!

jazeejeff said:
I just happened to watch it over discovery channel yesterday. apparently its a kinda protein sourced from hornet larvae. its being used by japanese atheletes and they claim that it has increase their performance. its being distributed in can drinks. yummy!

It actually has a lemony taste to it...but I found it really `pumped me up` and Ifelt like I drank 5 coffees. I am really sensitive to chemicals and additives though. Is this only and Asian thing? You are in Malaysia and I am in Japan..hmmm...does anyone in the States/Britain/Aus know about this stuff? Can it be legal?

e