rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Vacation-Where to go?

Started by unibikeling · · Last activity · 3 posts · 306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 May 2007
Last activity
24 May 2007
Original author
unibikeling
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
306
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey! Im back.

    This summer my family is choosing a place to go for a vacation (mabye a
    few). I am wandering if any unicycle conventions are going on in
    driving distance from central Minnesota. Anything from June to Augest,
    let me know. I need ideas for somewhere to go. (he he... it rhymes)
    Well, back to the point. I need a unicycle convention or unicycle
    enthuisiest place to go. Something more along the line of MUni or
    street/trial. Please respond with any places you think are suitable.
    REMEMBER!!! The place must be in driving distance of central minnesota.
    Thankyou.

    --
    unibikeling

    My dads an EMT, my brother is an EMT; I unicycle!

    I wish to be cool someday, just like Bill Gates!

    When I bent my first set of crankarms, I thought it was bad thing; when
    i jumped off of a picnic table, well, my photo says it. thats about a
    20-30 degree bend.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61137

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. unibikeling said:

    Hey! Im back.

    This summer my family is choosing a place to go for a vacation (mabye a
    few). I am wandering if any unicycle conventions are going on in
    driving distance from central Minnesota. Anything from June to Augest,
    let me know. I need ideas for somewhere to go. (he he... it rhymes)
    Well, back to the point. I need a unicycle convention or unicycle
    enthuisiest place to go. Something more along the line of MUni or
    street/trial. Please respond with any places you think are suitable.
    REMEMBER!!! The place must be in driving distance of central minnesota.
    Thankyou.

    NAUCC its driving distance, if you drive for a while
    its in saline mi

    --
    Det-riot

    Ducttape said:

    sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
    DUDE!!!

    'Funny Video' (

    )

    R.I.P Johnny Hart 'your are invited to come play lost!!!!!!!'
    (www.lost.eu/40c63)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61137

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Det-riot said:

    NAUCC its driving distance, if you drive for a while
    its in saline mi

    Yeah, i was on the google (long live Steven Colbert) and was looking at
    that. Just i have yet to see where it is on the map.

    --
    unibikeling

    My dads an EMT, my brother is an EMT; I unicycle!

    I wish to be cool someday, just like Bill Gates!

    When I bent my first set of crankarms, I thought it was bad thing; when
    i jumped off of a picnic table, well, my photo says it. thats about a
    20-30 degree bend.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61137

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.