Vacations

firegooroo

Dec 22, 2003
Hello guys,

My name is Peter Aleman and I have an online travel agency just for you guys. We have great vacation packages and other cool stuff on my website.

www.vacationdreamz.net

On my website you can book any flight, car rental, cruise, hotel stay, vacation package. Our website works just like the other online booking engines. :cool:

Along with in the extras tab you can purchase event tickets like for your favorite sporting event, concert tickets, broadway shows and many other events. You can order flowers on our website as well. If you know of anyone getting married we have a Honeymoon registry that is free for the couple.

Our prices are very competitive and on most hotel stays we offer hotel lowest price gaurantee, which means that if you book a hotel stay and it has a save tag and you find it cheaper, we will reimburse you a 110% of the difference. WHAT A GREAT DEAL.

Finally, if you are looking to earn some extra income and love to travel and would like to learn more on how to open your own travel agency, please visit www.vacationdreamz.info or call me 786-488-7381 for any travel needs or any questions about the business. My email address is [email protected] :)

www.vacationdreamz.net for all your booking needs
www.vacationdreamz.info for company information