Vaccine financials

Rich Shewmaker

Guest
Merck is the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. In 2002, they reported sales of $1.028
billion of "vaccines and biologicals." Sounds like a lot, doesn't it?

Compare it to Pfizer's sales of Neurontin®, $2.8!

This is still a pittance, compared to the same company's sales of Lipitor®, $17.2 billion!

Do you still think that vaccines represent a major profit center for the pharmaceutical
companies, Jan?

--Rich --> I don't make those numbers up; the pharmaceutical companies publish them in their
annual reports.

>Merck is the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. In 2002, they reported sales of $1.028
>billion of "vaccines and biologicals." Sounds like a lot, doesn't it?
>
>Compare it to Pfizer's sales of Neurontin®, $2.8!

Oh, no, don't gore her scared cow, Neurontin! Jan pops these like Pez candies!

>This is still a pittance, compared to the same company's sales of Lipitor®, $17.2 billion!
>
>Do you still think that vaccines represent a major profit center for the pharmaceutical
>companies, Jan?
>
>--Rich --> I don't make those numbers up; the pharmaceutical companies publish them in their
>annual reports.

Sure, but these figures are the product of [wait for it.....] EEEEEEEEEEEEvil, Orrrrrrrganized
Accounting!

On 14 Nov 2003 20:19:20 GMT, [email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote:

>>Merck is the largest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. In 2002, they reported sales of $1.028
>>billion of "vaccines and biologicals." Sounds like a lot, doesn't it?
>>
>>Compare it to Pfizer's sales of Neurontin®, $2.8!
>
>Oh, no, don't gore her scared cow, Neurontin! Jan pops these like Pez candies!
' Yeah, Jan thanx God for Neurontin. She is a shill for Pfizer. I wonder how much she gets from
them. Neurontic sales alone gross almost three times that ALL vaccines for Pfeizer.

Jan seems to want to stop vaccinating, increase diseases and then have Pfeizer make even more money
by selling the drugs needed to treat the vaccine preventable diseases. What a shill Jan is!! :))

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance.