"vacuum" flasks

In article <[email protected]>,
Brian <[email protected]> writes
>> I bought a Coleman stainless steel flask from Blacks.
>> This developed a heat loss and the flask was replaced
>> no probs.
>
>Well, the flask will be getting sent off to the
>manufacturers by post tomorrow.

BTW on Sunday while at Crufts, I bought an Alladin
Adventurer 1.2 l dual purpose flask for 15 quid.

Miletts, Cotswold et al seem to be asking 23 quid.

A good buy - I think so.
--
Bill Grey http://www.billboy.co.uk

Simon Caldwell <[email protected]> wrote
>On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:34:33 +0000, Judith
><[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>It's a bit late for my 350ml (Asda) SS flask. It bounced
>>out of the car and rolled half way down the road. It now
>>has some "characterful" dents. Still, it didn't break and
>>the tea was still hot!
>>

>Now try doing that with a glass flask!

<Furrowed brow>

Why?
--
Gordon

<[email protected]> wrote:

>It's a bit late for my 350ml (Asda) SS flask. It bounced
>out of the car and rolled half way down the road. It now
>has some "characterful" dents. Still, it didn't break and
>the tea was still hot!

Now try doing that with a glass flask!

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:29:58 +0000 (UTC), "Ian Dainty"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Paul Rooney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>
>> Better still is a stove and kettle and tea and coffee
>> and... various other goodies waiting for you when you
>> get back.
>
>Such as a hot woman with hard loving on her mind?

I don't keep the wife in the boot.

>Dreamy regards

Dream on!

--

Paul

My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

http://paulrooney.netfirms.com