Valid suspension info, or marketting BS?

Jimmy Boffo wrote:
> http://www.specialized.com/sbc4BarLinkCompare.jsp?compare=otherlinkage

That's BS! If you compare the wheel movement of both suspension you see that they both flex more or
less upward. Important is that the bearing of the suspension is as close to the BB as possible to
reduce a deflexion of the pedals.

Greetings, Urs

--
+-------------------------
| Urs Weder N 47°23'23" E 9°39'47"
+------------------------- ( modify address for return email )

I agree, as it would appear that the axel dosent' even follow the red arrow line. I'm thinking that
a better measurement would be the relative distance from the rear axel to the bb spindle, plus who's
to say that either straight up, arcing back or up and in would give better performance and feel at
the pedal.

They might be onto something, but this illustration appears to not be Scottish and therefore ****!

HTH

JeffP.....