Valley Forge National Historical Park

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Brick, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Brick

    Brick Guest

    So who else out there is still riding on the North side of the river? In the last few days, I have
    only seen my own and 1 other set of tracks in the 6 inches of snow.

    Tags:

  2. Racerx3165

    Racerx3165 Guest

    Where are you talking about? "Brick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > So who else out there is still riding on the North side of the river? In the last few days, I have
    > only seen my own and 1 other set of tracks in the 6 inches of snow.

  3. Brick

    Brick Guest

    Betzwood Park, along the river trail and through the woods on the North side of the power
    lines/fire road.

    I ride from Oaks along the Perkiomen Trail, cross over Perkiomen Creek, cross over Pawlings road and
    then into the park on the road by that ancient barn and ranger's (?) house.