Valuation needed

C. Glaister

Guest
Hi all,

We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about (it's
a big garage...)

The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a carry
bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't find one.
I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.

Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.

(hope you don't consider this as an ad - a valuation is the main purpose)

Thanks for the help!

Chris

"C. Glaister" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about
> (it's a big garage...)
>
> The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a
> carry bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't
> find one. I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.
>
> Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.

Can't help with the valuation but you could look at: http://www.foldsoc.co.uk/

There is quite a good Sales/Wanted section, but no Dahons at the moment There are also links to
varioius Dahon sites.

JohnB

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, John B wrote:

> "C. Glaister" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about
> > (it's a big garage...)
> >
> > The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a
> > carry bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't
> > find one. I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.
> >
> > Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.
>
> Can't help with the valuation but you could look at: http://www.foldsoc.co.uk/
>
> There is quite a good Sales/Wanted section, but no Dahons at the moment There are also links to
> varioius Dahon sites.

Many thanks JohnB - I'll give that a try!

Chris