Valuation needed

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by C. Glaister, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. C. Glaister

    C. Glaister Guest

    Hi all,

    We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about (it's
    a big garage...)

    The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a carry
    bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't find one.
    I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.

    Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.

    (hope you don't consider this as an ad - a valuation is the main purpose)

    Thanks for the help!

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    "C. Glaister" wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about
    > (it's a big garage...)
    >
    > The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a
    > carry bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't
    > find one. I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.
    >
    > Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.

    Can't help with the valuation but you could look at: http://www.foldsoc.co.uk/

    There is quite a good Sales/Wanted section, but no Dahons at the moment There are also links to
    varioius Dahon sites.

    JohnB

  3. C. Glaister

    C. Glaister Guest

    On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, John B wrote:

    > "C. Glaister" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > We're clearing out our garage at the moment and have come across a bike we had forgotten about
    > > (it's a big garage...)
    > >
    > > The bike is a Dahon III folding bike - commuter style, in excellent condition. It comes with a
    > > carry bag (which is filthy, but should clean up). I'd post a link to a pic of one, but I can't
    > > find one. I'd guess it is maybe 10 years old or maybe less - we bought it secondhand.
    > >
    > > Anybody any idea what it's worth, how to sell it, and would anyone like it? We are in Carlisle.
    >
    > Can't help with the valuation but you could look at: http://www.foldsoc.co.uk/
    >
    > There is quite a good Sales/Wanted section, but no Dahons at the moment There are also links to
    > varioius Dahon sites.

    Many thanks JohnB - I'll give that a try!

    Chris