Value of a massage as fitness training?

I spend all day in front of a computer

I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
weights.

Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
muscles and stress from setting all day

Anyone here get massage on reg basis?

Worth the money or waste of time?

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:46:08 -0600, [email protected] wrote:

>I spend all day in front of a computer
>
>I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
>get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
>weights.
>
>Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
>massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
>muscles and stress from setting all day
>
>Anyone here get massage on reg basis?
>
>Worth the money or waste of time?

Madame Strokit gives me a daily massage, then the lovely Heather
supplys the "happy ending".

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I spend all day in front of a computer
>
> I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
> get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
> weights.
>
> Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
> massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
> muscles and stress from setting all day
>
> Anyone here get massage on reg basis?
>
> Worth the money or waste of time?

Massage is great as a stress reliever, but workout?

Guess it depends on where, how hard and how long... hum... nuff said
Will~

Dude- u couldnt have expected a serious answer from these fools!