Value of a massage as fitness training?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 21, 2006.

  1. I spend all day in front of a computer

    I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
    get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
    weights.

    Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
    massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
    muscles and stress from setting all day

    Anyone here get massage on reg basis?

    Worth the money or waste of time?

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:46:08 -0600, [email protected] wrote:

    >I spend all day in front of a computer
    >
    >I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
    >get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
    >weights.
    >
    >Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
    >massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
    >muscles and stress from setting all day
    >
    >Anyone here get massage on reg basis?
    >
    >Worth the money or waste of time?

    Madame Strokit gives me a daily massage, then the lovely Heather
    supplys the "happy ending".

  3. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I spend all day in front of a computer
    >
    > I've decided I'm setting myself up for early death as I
    > get NO exercise. Hence my other thread abt rower vs
    > weights.
    >
    > Anyway...... I'm thinking abt starting to have a
    > massage every month as a palitive treatment for tight
    > muscles and stress from setting all day
    >
    > Anyone here get massage on reg basis?
    >
    > Worth the money or waste of time?

    Massage is great as a stress reliever, but workout?

    Guess it depends on where, how hard and how long... hum... nuff said
    Will~

  4. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:28:54 GMT, "Willow Herself"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Guess it depends on where, how hard and how long... hum... nuff said
    >Will~

    Oh god, it's hard again...

  5. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    Dude- u couldnt have expected a serious answer from these fools!