value of Bridgestone RB-1

Richard

Guest
I have a Bridgestone RB-1 that I'm considering selling. Would anyone hazard
a guess on what
a red 1992 56cm in pretty good shape (it's relative) would be worth?

TIA
Richard

"Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a Bridgestone RB-1 that I'm considering selling. Would anyone

hazard
> a guess on what
> a red 1992 56cm in pretty good shape (it's relative) would be worth?

The '92 was the year that they fooled around with the geometry and made it
much faster handling and most of the classic Bridgestone crowd didn't like
it. But in very good shape without paint scratching you could see $250 of a
'92 and a little more for a '91. The fact that it's a 56 cm means that you
will be able to find a market a great deal sooner. And there's always the
chance that if you put it on Ebay you'd hit on a day when all of the idiot
Bridgestone buyers are there and you could get more.