value of Bridgestone RB-1

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Richard, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    I have a Bridgestone RB-1 that I'm considering selling. Would anyone hazard
    a guess on what
    a red 1992 56cm in pretty good shape (it's relative) would be worth?

    TIA
    Richard

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have a Bridgestone RB-1 that I'm considering selling. Would anyone

    hazard
    > a guess on what
    > a red 1992 56cm in pretty good shape (it's relative) would be worth?

    The '92 was the year that they fooled around with the geometry and made it
    much faster handling and most of the classic Bridgestone crowd didn't like
    it. But in very good shape without paint scratching you could see $250 of a
    '92 and a little more for a '91. The fact that it's a 56 cm means that you
    will be able to find a market a great deal sooner. And there's always the
    chance that if you put it on Ebay you'd hit on a day when all of the idiot
    Bridgestone buyers are there and you could get more.