value of cycling memorabilia?

bgpeterson

New Member
Aug 9, 2004
I have a white saddle signed by Merckx, Indurain, and Lance (the advantages of living in Austin!). Can anyone direct to someone who can help me establish its value?

Thanks,

bgp

bgpeterson <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a white saddle signed by Merckx, Indurain, and Lance (the
> advantages of living in Austin!). Can anyone direct to someone who can
> help me establish its value?

What kind of saddle is it? Has it still got some miles left in it? ;->

Art Harris

it's an old rolls, probably still has some life left. i quit riding it after those guys scribbled on it since my team shorts are red and the ink left stains...