value of cycling memorabilia?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by bgpeterson, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. bgpeterson

    bgpeterson New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2004
    I have a white saddle signed by Merckx, Indurain, and Lance (the advantages of living in Austin!). Can anyone direct to someone who can help me establish its value?

    Thanks,

    bgp

    Tags:

  2. Harris

    Harris Guest

    bgpeterson <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I have a white saddle signed by Merckx, Indurain, and Lance (the
    > advantages of living in Austin!). Can anyone direct to someone who can
    > help me establish its value?

    What kind of saddle is it? Has it still got some miles left in it? ;->

    Art Harris

  3. bgpeterson

    bgpeterson New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2004
    it's an old rolls, probably still has some life left. i quit riding it after those guys scribbled on it since my team shorts are red and the ink left stains...