Value of recumbent?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Peter Crighton, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. What's the value of a second-hand Linear Recumbent (LWB model)?

    I've not found any recent adverts for one.
    --

    Peter Crighton Email To: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. tla

    tla New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2003
    Put it on Ebay with $300 reserve and you'll find out.

  3. Yep

    Yep Guest

    I paid $500 for a used CLWB in great condition this summer.

    Rich